Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)
We're using TIBCO Cloud Integration to connect our backend with Salesforce. It's being used for Customer Operations which are all Salesforce users. We use it to bring customer data from our native system to Salesforce.
- It's extremely simple. I am a Salesforce admin, so not a dev/IT personnel and I can manage solutions and build maps on my own.
- It's transparent. I have an overview of everything.
- I can set it to any schedule that fits our org's needs.
- Integration solution doesn't perform well on bigger loads. Queues start piling up and records can't be processed.
- Support is not very simple to reach.
- Positive: because of its simplicity, Scribe allowed us to roll out SF in our company without delays and very easily.
- Positive: it requires very little maintenance, it's practically self-run in our org.
- Negative: we might have to look into alternative solutions for the bigger data loads that we expect in the next few months.
I was trained by our implementation partner who is an experienced Scribe user. I was very satisfied.