Scribe - Easy to Use, Functional and Fantastic
Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)
We use Scribe to transfer data between multiple systems. From our account/contract system to our CRM system, as well as from our CRM system to another database.
Scribe plays a major role in making sure we have data integrity across multiple systems. It allows to avoid manual updates of data between system, which is crucial when we have limited staff. This allows staff to focus on other job duties.
- The creation of integration maps is straightforward.
- The ability to schedule when solutions are run is of great value because we need to have systems updated in a particular order. Scheduling makes this easy.
- When errors do occur, the error messages give enough information to allow us to diagnose how we need to fix records as necessary.
- The system could be a little faster when navigating within maps. Sometimes there are delays while the page loads.
- There could be more examples of how to use Scribe in the documentation.
- I would suggest that Scribe provide suggestions when sending error messages eg Have you tried to refresh the metadata? This would save contacting support for some people.
- Scribe has allowed us to focus on other duties instead of copying data between systems, which allows us to use our employees more efficiently.
- The simplicity of using Scribe allows us to be more responsive when changes are required, saving us time and money.
- The documentation allows us to get what we need to know quickly, which saves us time.
The map customization is fairly straightforward, so I am able to modify maps when necessary to adapt to business needs.
Do you think TIBCO Integration (including BusinessWorks and Flogo) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TIBCO Integration (including BusinessWorks and Flogo)'s feature set?
Did TIBCO Integration (including BusinessWorks and Flogo) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of TIBCO Integration (including BusinessWorks and Flogo) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy TIBCO Integration (including BusinessWorks and Flogo) again?
TIBCO Cloud Integration has allowed us to successfully and smoothly integrate data between multiple disparate systems.
The most important lesson I've learned is to keep things simple. While the integration process is very easy to follow, it's important to keep configurations simple because you may not be coming back to them very often because they are very reliable once they're up and running.
Off the top of my head, I don't have any scenarios where it is less appropriate because if you want to move data between two systems, Scribe is one of the best options.
TIBCO Integration (including BusinessWorks and Flogo) Feature Ratings
Evaluating TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe) and Competitors
Learnings and Advice
TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe) Support
Whenever we've had issues, the support unit has been responsive to our needs. While I don't deal directly with them, our IT provider has kept me up to speed on the work Scribe support has needed to do and it appears they work efficiently to resolve outstanding issues.
It's good to know there's a support unit that responds to the customers.