TrustRadius - Wonderful Platform!
Updated September 11, 2019
TrustRadius - Wonderful Platform!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TrustRadius for Vendors
- Review Management Program
- TrustQuotes Library
- TrustProfile (Premium Profile)
TrustRadius allows us to collect feedback on our product set that can be shared both externally with prospective customers, as well as internally to obtain a better understanding of how current users feel about our products in both a positive and negative manner. This information (reviews) can then be disseminated internally as well as externally. Additionally we gain insights into what our customers appreciate and how they'd like their use of the solution to evolve.
- TrustQuotes Web - although not currently in use, I love the fact that reviews can be curated on local websites providing a true/authentic interpretation of our offerings
- Tagging Capabilities- this is an extremely powerful feature that allows vendors to tag reviews in multiple ways and then collect and collate this information in a clean and presentable manner.
- Review Participation - having TrustRadius as a partner in obtaining reviews through campaigns or onsite (conferences)
- Product Splitting - Some solutions span multiple offering areas as rarely do products these days accomplish just one thing. Would be great if a product could sit in multiple areas and questions for end users directed based on their primary use case.
- The ability to source reviews onsite (conferences) beyond a LinkedIn authentication as most users submitting a real time review may not be aware of their LinkedIn authentication
- Increase brand awareness
- Manage brand reputation
- Scale customer proof through reviews
- Identify candidates for case studies & advocacy
- Reduce or supplement reference requests
- Create sales enablement content
- Gather product insights
We are still in the early stages of using TrustRadius but we can see from the portal that customers involved in sales cycles are reviewing products and are much more educated about asking the right questions.
Upon reviewing other products in this area TrustRadius was a bigger focus based on working with their leadership, their level of customer care and their flexibility in ensuring our success.
TrustRadius has allowed us to get closer to our customers by using the platform to obtain more reviews. I have a target of "X" reviews a year for personal KPIs and the TrustRadius team has helped in obtaining these reviews as well as letting us know more about these customers and working to convert more of these customers into formal references.
I especially love the custom questions because they help highlight our strengths and weaknesses. Generic questions that other vendors implore us to use I believe are a disservice to the product review process. TrustRadius allows us to use both their recommended questions as well as our suggested questions to highlight better the product capabilities and weaknesses.
It's well suited for an organization that has the flexibility to structure their product offerings around the ability to solicit reviews from end users. Many organizations have restrictions (rightfully so) on handing over customer emails, and also against "spamming" their customer base for reviews. However if your organization has the ability to be creative in getting reviews (the primary requirement for TrustRadius) it is well suited.