Overall Satisfaction with Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter enables us to better understand our business growth and what is most appealing to our users, customers, and clients. We use it to get insightful data on when to run an ad. campaign, whom to target, and features that are most reliable Twitter users etc.
- Central control: Twitter counter brings all of our vital Twitter analytic into one place; while also giving us the features to grow our Twitter presence.
- Intuitiveness: Twitter Counter user interface is very intuitive, making it a breeze getting a basic understanding of our Twitter data. You do not even need to be on the sales team, or be a data analyst to understand the data provided on Twitter Counter.
- Pricing: Twitter Counter is very cheap and affordable to use.Comes at around 8usd per month for individuals and at $1440 years for teams(unlimited).
- Inaccurate Prediction: Twitter predictions are usually ineffective. For instance, Twitter Counter has always wrongly predicted the number of Twitter followers we will gain from a Twitter campaign or at a certain date.
- Poor customer support; Takes an average of two weeks to get a response from Twitter support. There is also no Live help desk team to talk to when you need an immediate assistance.
- Twitter Counter has allowed us better track performance of all of our Twitter ad campaigns and even do a comparative analysis of current ads against past ads.
- Twitter Counter still needs to work harder to make its data more reliable than it currently is. While it does well with basic information, it just doesn't live up to the billing when placed side by side with a tool like Google Analytics.
Twitter Counter is fantastic for monitoring all of your companies Twitter analytics and comparing them with one another. It gives you brilliant insights into things like when best to tweet, which Twitter genders respond better to tweets, how many retweets etc Twitter counter is ineffective if you need very advanced data insights.