Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro is used by our whole company for HR and payroll purposes. It allows employees to log in individually and see all aspects of his/her employment records.
- Functionality. Ultipro succeeds very well at permitting complex setups to work consistently. This shows a high level of programming skill.
- Customer Service. I've dealt with many software companies in the past. Ultipro has the best.
- Documentation. With so many things that can be accomplished comes a great need for learning materials. And Ultipro offers them.
- The overall look. Ultipro is not a painted rocking horse. It offers very little bling. But I prefer function over form every time any way.
- Its look prohibits intuitive learning. With so many possibilities (ways that companies can create different setups), knowing where to go, how and why things work, takes education. You have to want to learn. If you have users that just want to wait for someone to instruct them, it's going to be a hard road...
- Training materials often tend toward where to go to do something rather than the how it functions with the rest of the system.