UltiPro: Cares about the User Community
August 23, 2019
UltiPro: Cares about the User Community
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro has been implemented company-wide. We utilize as many modules within the tool as we can (Payroll Processing, Time Management, Performance Reviews, File Management, Case Management, Reporting, and a central place for employee information). UltiPro has the ability to pull information via API and FTP connections, which we utilize across other IT applications.
- BI Reporting: In-depth reporting tool. The access to Cognos Analytics Business Intelligence is essential in data validation, running analytics, audit trails, and reporting to both internal and external parties.
- Enhancements: UltiPro is continually striving to enhance the customer's experience and capabilities. The roadmap is communicated and implements items the UltiPro community has requested as well.
- Internal Integration: Building an HRIS platform that integrates with other modules, such as Time Management or PeopleDocs Case/File Management, enhances both the management of these items but also the user experience.
- Platform Configuration: Our company is constantly changing and trying to adapt with requests from our internal department asks, we utilize platform configuration to build custom fields, add new rules, and use role permissions to ensure security is accurately set up.
- Performance Management: The tool is limited. We are able to utilize this for our simple performance template (as it is limited in how the workflow is configured, the overall experience of the tool and design), but we utilize an outside tool for our in-depth 360 reviews.
- Recruiting Module: Our company used both Recruitment and Recruiting, but recently decided to change to an outside ATS system. We have an in-house recruiting team and needed a system that would make scheduling easier, house recruiting forms and templates, and fast ways to pull where candidates are in the pipeline.
- Costs savings
- Time savings
- Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
- Security and peace of mind
Our company operates with a leaner team. We heavily rely on UltiPro for the source of accurate information and to automate workflow. We are challenging ourselves to adopt new strategies of the way we operate, in order to better incorporate automation and modules provided within our HRIS tool. Being able to report both delivered reports and ad-hoc reporting assists in the peace of mind that whatever metrics we are asked to pull, we can.
Page to page loads quickly and the only exception would be certain modules that are internally integrated, may take a minute to load, nothing too bad though. Reporting is so quick and easy. The learning center strives to teach the community about how to best use the tool.
We have many opportunities for support with UltiPro. We can add cases, contact our ERM, live chat with Payroll & BI support, and look at the Communities page for assistance. Although, if UltiPro support is bombarded, it can take up to two-four weeks some times to get a response.
While we were implementing the new UltiPro/PeopleDocs module Employee Case Management (ECM) and File Management (EFM), we were given the estimate of taking 4-6 weeks for implementation. Initially, the implementation team got started fast and were responding, but we ran into a snag where the ECM/EFM team were not receiving any emails with attachments (but our side was receiving the emails, so there was a gap in communication). We contacted our Executive Relationship Manager (ERM) to assist as we thought the implementation team went radio silent on our emails and within an hour of our email, she sent internal emails, apologized for the communication gap, and assisted in getting the project in order. After her immediate and thoughtful response, we understood that the ECM side couldn't receive our emails and we launched on to a Project management tool called Teamworks to get the implementation wrapped up. Our ERM's care and quick response completely overwhelmed and changed the trajectory of the project.