Great machine at a good price!
September 09, 2016

Great machine at a good price!

Warren Navarre | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Unitrends Recovery Series Backup Appliance

Unitrends has been a very comforting application for me. I feel safer with it in place. I know that all my data is being backed up and I can retrieve it if and when I need to. For years I backed up to tapes, but they are not as reliable as the Unitrend machine. I feel better equipped to handle disaster recovery.
  • It backs up all my data every night in a safe environment.
  • I use it to back up multiple servers with out having to reset it every day.
  • I can retrieve a file and rebuild it in a matter of a few minutes. This saves lots of man hours of searching through tapes to find the file I need to rebuild.
  • I haven't found anything wrong with the functionality of the Unitrends machine. It could be a little bit easier to install new machines on it.
  • I feel we recouped our investment in the first year alone. We had a server fail with multiple softwares running on it. I was able to rebuild that server in a matter of a few hours. Before the unitrends machine it would have taken days.
For me it has performed as well as I expected it to. I have restored files several times from it and everything worked great. It has backed up my files for over 3 years now and has never had any issues. I think it is a great solution for disaster recovery.

Unitrends Data Center Backup and Recovery Feature Ratings