Overall Satisfaction with Vertical Response
Vertical Response has been my go-to solution for email marking for 7+ years not only for my own business but for my customers as well. In particular my clients that are non-profit organizations. Email marketing is an essential tool for charities and the Vertical Response Non-Profit program really helps me stretch their marketing budget when every dollar counts.
- Excellent reporting features.
- Easy list management.
- Simple user interface.
- I'd like to see more options in the template gallery.
- The newer V2 version can be a little glitchy when arranging elements.
- Backgrounds can be a little tricky to customize.
- Super reliable! I've never had to worry that my content or lists would mysteriously disappear.
- Saves me a ton of time!
- It an incredible resource for me to confidently offer clients.
In addition to using Vertical Response personally I also manage email marketing for clients that already use Mailchimp, Robly and Constant Contact. While most of these platforms all offer similar features I choose Vertical Response first if the client does not have a platform in place. Typically I am also teaching the client how to use this tool and the Vertical Response visual interface is very easy for me to teach a client how to navigate and create their own campaigns.
Vertical Response is a great choice for freelancers, small businesses and small to medium non-profits looking for an easy-to-use basic email marketing solution or a tool that can easily create and automate social or drip campaigns. Pricing is based on your list size and most packages are extremely affordable. For my smaller non-profit groups the FREE version offers all the features they need to create dynamic and stylish emails and manage their mailing lists easily.