Overall Satisfaction with WizeHive Zengine
We use the WizeHive Zengine platform for our grant system. We have both submission portals and review portals related to the two grant programs we provide in Florida. It's being utilized just by those of us connected specifically to the USTA Florida Section Foundation in an effort to manage the grant application and review process.
- It has made the application, which is almost identical to the application questions previously displayed by our old service, seem less daunting and more user friendly to grant applicants.
- The grant review team has exclaimed that the side-by-side review option is the best feature ever invented and has saved them loads of paper.
- Internally, I appreciate the ease of use of the back end system. Being able to easily assign grants to reviews both in and outside the organization, easily create queries for the stats I need, and the ability to move application through the steps of the system seamlessly make this my top choice since I'm the only staff member dedicated to the Foundation which leaves me with lots on my plate to balance.
- I haven't found any yet. At this point, I'm thrilled with each of the features and the ease of use of the system.
- The ability to only pay for the features we needed for a system that is easy to use by all is considered a perfect ROI for selected WizeHive Zengine.
I wasn't working with the USTA Florida team when they were using GIFTS, so I'm unable to compare. When I came into the organization they were already on their search to find a system to replace Blackbaud and had closed their grant applications for over a year since they didn't have someone dedicated to focusing on the search.
Due to the experience I've had, I'm a strong advocate that it's the perfect system for a small or mid-sized organization to utilize because of it's ease of use for both the customer and the staff. I don't have first hand experience for where it may be less appropriate, so it's hard for me to offer an opinion on that.
WizeHive Zengine Feature Ratings
Using WizeHive Zengine
7 - The Foundation Executive Director and 6 Tennis Service Representatives that are a part of the statewide field staff.
1 - The Foundation Executive Director is the in-house support for the platform on an on-going basis. They function in the only role internally that handles the grant submission and review process. Being technologically adept is a main requirement of that job, so utilizing this platform easily falls within that realm.
- Grant application submission
- Grant review process
- Grant accountability paperwork (post award).
- We never considered using it for the accountability paperwork until recently. It's drastically helped us to keep all the files together digitally for easy searches after the fact.
- We haven't discovered new ways just yet, but was also don't have any portion of the grant process that isn't currently handled by the platform.
We are so happy with the service that we just signed the contract for another year.
Evaluating WizeHive Zengine and Competitors
Yes - We replaced the GIFTS system due to the high cost and having to pay for features that we never used. It wasn't the best fit for our organization's needs and certainly wasn't within our price range.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Usability was our first factor, immediately followed by price and features.
We evaluated about a half dozen systems and believe we thoroughly looking into all the available options we were able to discover.
WizeHive Zengine Implementation
Their design team gave us the option to save some money by creating the forms ourselves for both the submission and review portals. This also allowed us to get to a point where we felt very comfortable in any future changes that would need to be made to forms since we were so immersed in creating them.
- Implemented in-house
Yes - We partnered with our WizeHive design partner to create the grant submission portals first and then after they were completed and tested we moved on to the review portals.
- The only issues we encountered was a brief learning curve as we adjusted to the new platform layout. It was easy to overcome after a couple of hours in the system.
WizeHive Zengine Support
We have only ever had one major issue arrive the night before our second grant cycle of the year opened and the team at WizeHive came to the rescue within hours ensuring that we were back up and running with no issues.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We had an issues that resulted in being locked out of the system the night before we were to open our second grant cycle of 2018. I reached out to the service team and then, in a panic, reached out to our developer since he had been so helpful when we worked with him earlier in the year. Within the hour he answered and started looking into the issue despite it not being his job. He had us fixed, unlocked and back up and running in about two hours even though it was after hours. A true testament to their incredible customer service culture!
Using WizeHive Zengine
The fact that just 1 staff member can manage to run the entire system on top of their other responsibilities has been a dream.
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- It might seems silly for to me to say all, but that is our experience. We haven't found a function that is difficult or challenging to use.
- We still haven't found any.