Overall Satisfaction with Zuora
Zuora is being used by the billing department. It addresses subscription domain related problems: recurring payments, prorations, subscription solution, discounts on subscription, credits, invoicing, and reporting.
- Zuora customer support and professional consulting support is really great. They are focused to solve customers problems.
- Very reliable; they meet SLAs. We had quite a few problems in production and Zuora support was on top of the things during short outage times.
- Subscription domain model is well designed. REST API is quite easy to understand because of that.
- Reporting is very UI intensive. There is no way to export a report to some maintainable format.
- Ability to export/import configurations and product catalog. We maintained multiple zuora environments: DEV, QA, TEST, STAGE, PRODUCTION. Each environment required very UI intensive error-prone manual configuration. It caused us many issues.
- It was quite painful to incorporate legacy tax engine that wasn't supported by zuora out of the box.