Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
Ruby Virtual Receptionist Services is well suited for a business that needs call screening and message-taking services. The service is expensive but if the user is willing to put a lot of time and effort into planning and scriptwriting, as well as call handling instructions, it may work well. Also, if there is not much information that must be captured by the receptionist, I feel this may be a better fit.
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
- Clarity in billing.
- Shortened hold times.
- Less transfer time from call to receptionist (between English and Spanish).
- Better training of receptionists to prevent certain things from being said to clients - decreases client confidence.
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
We switched over from Answer First to Ruby Receptionist because we wanted a more full-service answering service. We wanted to be able to call out using our business number as well as text in and out. We also really liked the "call-out request" feature as it freed up our time and allowed Ruby to handle minor client communications, etc.
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Acquire.io Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsWhen you sign up for your trial of Support you'll have access to all Team Package features. At any point during the trial, you can choose a plan and pay by credit card, debit card or paypal from within your account.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Ruby Editions & Modules
|Chat Ruby 10||$1291|
|Chat Ruby 30||$2991|
|Chat Ruby 50||$4691|
|Call Ruby 100||$3191|
|Call Ruby 200||$5991|
|Call Ruby 350||$9991|
|Call Ruby 500||$1,3991|