<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 44 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Do you need to send a document to multiple people? Then you need Comindware Tracker to optimize your time. Your home life would not be great using Comindware tracker to optimize your schedule.That is really all that I can think of I am not the best with coming up with scenarios.
Manager in Social MediaWriting and Editing Company, 1-10 employees
- Flexibility in our workflow automation. It’s easy to modify the existing processes when the need arises
- Web forms creation without a single line of code
- The parallel approval mechanism allows sending work items to a group rather than a single person
- I don't have any particular dislikes about the software.
- Sometimes it is difficult to get ahold of customer support but they seem to have stepped up their game lately.
- Need more features as others workflow tracker. Though I think this is the best software.
Comindware Tracker 9.1
Based on 3 answers
I consider Comindware Tracker to be the best of its kind on the market. I would recommend this software to all companies who are looking to automate their processes and reduce their costs.
Account Manager in Finance and AccountingTelecommunications Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Comindware Tracker 8.6
Based on 4 answers
It has a good knowledge base but can get better. The support is great but multi-language support should be accommodated. But having said that, we have always had a good support in terms od any issues encountered or any help needed to navigate across the tool which can again be mitigated if the knowledge base if improved a bit more.
Partner in Product ManagementInformation Technology and Services Company, 51-200 employees
There’s not a lot to write here. We used Excel-files, then gave a try to MS Project which is used in a different company department and quickly switched to Comindware Tracker as it turned to be incredibly useful for our team. I used Wufoo. It worked, but time after time I had hard time with its user interface and switched to Comindware Tracker after trial and never regreted.
Return on Investment
- Reduction of costs and expenses for travel and supervision.
- Fluid communication between departments.
- Fast and reliable information on workflows in execution.
- Greater control over the personnel in charge.
- More efficient processes.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?