<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.3 out of 100
Based on 63 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Do you need to send a document to multiple people? Then you need Comindware Tracker to optimize your time. Your home life would not be great using Comindware tracker to optimize your schedule.That is really all that I can think of I am not the best with coming up with scenarios.
Manager in Social MediaWriting and Editing Company, 1-10 employees
- Flexibility in our workflow automation. It’s easy to modify the existing processes when the need arises
- Web forms creation without a single line of code
- The parallel approval mechanism allows sending work items to a group rather than a single person
- I don't have any particular dislikes about the software.
- Sometimes it is difficult to get ahold of customer support but they seem to have stepped up their game lately.
- Need more features as others workflow tracker. Though I think this is the best software.
Comindware Tracker 9.1
Based on 3 answers
I consider Comindware Tracker to be the best of its kind on the market. I would recommend this software to all companies who are looking to automate their processes and reduce their costs.
Account Manager in Finance and AccountingTelecommunications Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Comindware Tracker 7.5
Based on 12 answers
I think Customer Support for Comindware Tracker can be a bit better than it is now. It takes a bit of time to respond. Interface of the software can be made more attractive. Also regarding reporting, more reporting templates can be made available to users to make it more flexible. There are customers who would like to customize their reports as per their requirements.
Director in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 1-10 employees
There’s not a lot to write here. We used Excel-files, then gave a try to MS Project which is used in a different company department and quickly switched to Comindware Tracker as it turned to be incredibly useful for our team. I used Wufoo. It worked, but time after time I had hard time with its user interface and switched to Comindware Tracker after trial and never regreted.
Return on Investment
- The workflow and business process management features are unique to standardize activities in all areas.
- It is very useful for us to track the scenario between the purchasing team and the operations team.
- It sectionalise completed and active tasks for easy usage.
Administrator in CorporateManagement Consulting Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?