Likelihood to Recommend
Qgiv is great for small businesses or large companies that are looking for a user-friendly software to use to process donations, sale items or simply use a tool for peer-to-peer fundraising. The customer is by far the best service I have ever received and the baseline data is easy to export for donor cultivation purposes
- Great donor/user interface, very appealing and intuitive
- Excellent reporting on transactions
- Strong customer service
- I don't have any suggestions here - they treated me like royalty - anything I didn't understand they walked me through and when I forgot it the next time and had to ask again - they acted like that was common - putting me at ease to call them back any and every time I need them.
Based on 2 answers
DonorScape support has improved over the last few years. They are generally on point, but I have had my fair share of issues that have resulted in disrupted business processes. As of now, they are doing a fine job.
Based on 1 answer
Customer support is amazing - they're very prompt, thoughtful in their response, and are clearly trying to help you problem solve, not just find a quick fix.
Qgiv is by far a better product. No hidden fees and the team of developers continue to make updates that are relevant to keeping the software competitive and user-friendly. Also, customer service is a 10 out of 10 when it comes to troubleshooting different software scenarios. Finally, the ability to export and import is a basic and awesome necessity.
Return on Investment
- DonorScape has helped us positively identify prospects who have turned into donors.
- DonorScape has helped us make business decisions on hiring based on the number of prospects we have identified.
- For the price, it's a solidly positive ROI for its functionality as a credit card processor. Prior to Qgiv we used MobileCause and I think the impact of the change has been neutral.
- Even though the integration with Exceed Beyond isn't perfect, it's still an improvement over entering all the data by hand. Saving time is hard to calculate, but I would say it has probably dropped our donation entry time by at least 10%.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
DonorScape Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsPricing is based on number of records, types of ratings returned, and professional services delivered.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Qgiv Editions & Modules
|Donation and Event Registration Forms||$01|
- per month