Likelihood to Recommend
I think Officevibe is great for any office where management truly cares about how happy their employees are and is interested in making their company a great place to work. It's a quick and easy way for staff to give you honest thoughts and opinions that you can act on to make improvements
OnSemble allows each department to edit their areas with information that they want to distribute. Each department in the company can add as much inforamation to their area with documents, links, videos, etc
- Feedback from employees was both consistent and swift - it doesn't take employees long to respond to questions.
- You can diversify the areas in which you're seeking feedback.
- Dashboard metrics / reports were great.
- Easy to create sections for each department.
- Ability to link to files and share reports.
- Easy access to visibility within other departments.
- Easy to disperse company wide messages.
- The one thing that I wish I could change would be that I am also sent the same survey that the staff gets and my answers count. We're a very small office so I feel that my answers skew the results no matter how I answer the questions. And it also skews the results if I just don't answer them as well, so it would be nice if I could have the surveys not come to me.
- The only other thing you would want to be careful of if you are an office as small as ours is that even though the feedback is truly anonymous as far as the software is concerned - if you only have a few people in your office you can sometimes tell who wrote the comment simply because you're familiar with the way each person speaks and writes, and the words and phrases that they use. You just simply have to be careful to take it at it's face value as if you didn't know who wrote it. This really isn't a weakness of Officevibe itself - it's just simply due to the fact that when you work so closely with just a few people you tend to learn peoples writing styles. If you're a bigger office it probably won't be an issue.
- Add additional templates for customization.
- Webinars on how other companies use this software.
- Ongoing best practices on how to use the software.
I didn't try anything else - Officevibe came across my desk and I went with it. I'm not sure what other options there are out there, but I'm sure there are a few. It's probably worth giving them a look, but if you're looking to keep your finger on the pulse of your company culture and employee happiness / engagement, Officevibe is not a bad choice at all.
Return on Investment
- I used it to decide how best to allocate my resources for employee benefits and perks. I was able to find out which ones were truly important to them and which ones they didn't really care about so I knew which ones to spend my money on.
- I've also been able to see whether I'm doing a good job as a manager and where I need to improve, whether it be in terms of management style, leadership, communication or even things like policy - I'm able to see what is working and what isn't and make adjustments accordingly.
- Transparency within departments.
- Easy to communicate messages across the company.
- Easy access to forms and links you need on a daily basis.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?