Likelihood to Recommend
Omnify is a great product as a PLM, We were able to integrate it with the ERP system that was best suited for our business. This switch from paper based DHF to electronic has made so many improvements to efficiency it cannot be understated. Just the amount of paper we no longer use each year is hard to believe.
It's well suited if you're on a budget, don't want to pay a recurring fee, and need a way to automate appointments. However, when I get around to it, I think I'm going to look for a more reliable tool. It's really less appropriate when appointment setting is "mission-critical" -- that is, your business is entirely dependent on a reliable appointment setting system -- for example, if you're a hairstylist, dentist, etc. I believe there are many other tools out there specific to these purposes.
- Customized schedules for each employee.
- High degree of customization possible.
- Set-up doesn't require coding skill (even HTML).
Former Employee in Human ResourcesStaffing and Recruiting Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Inbox is flooded with "action items" that are not actually for me
- I find the search tools can be a little cumbersome
- I wish more items could be pinned to the home screen/ personal dashboard
- I find the interface to be a tad clunky and not that intuitive. I don't love the look and feel.
- My goal was to use TimeTrade exclusively for prospecting calls, which I gave a specific name. (e.g. Fall back in love with your business coaching session). I scheduled these open appointments for specific time slots when I'm available. I was surprised to discover that people could schedule different types of appointments at any open time in my calendar, not just the time slots I prefer.
Based on 1 answer
I know we have had an issue with Omnify working on Google Chrome for almost a year, and there still has not been a resolution to the problem. I do believe this has been escalated to get a resolution with Omnify, but a solution has not been presented to us yet. It just makes utilization of links a little frustrating when Chrome is my default browser.
Based on 2 answers
One of my customers utilizes Arena Solutions as their PLM, and I find Omnify to be better. That may just because we utilize more aspects and features of Omnify than they do in Arena. They are a smaller company than we are, so I am not sure how their IT group is structured to implement widespread Business System management.
TimeTrade has been my favorite way (that I've discovered so far) to organize meeting attendees from different organizations and coordinate a time that works for everyone.
Return on Investment
- As with many big changes in Business systems, the learning curve was steep.
- Omnify significantly reduced the amount of paper purchased each month by the company.
- It created many efficiencies in processing change orders.
- We were not able integrate our electronic manufacturing execution system with our PLM and ERP.
- Saves me time by automating appointments.
- Low-cost, so little to no impact on budget.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?