ADP Mobile Solutions Reviews

November 19, 2019

The only thing most employees need.

Support Rating

I've never really had to use the support for ADP mobile, so I would say that it is a great reason to give a good score. I believe the support that is put into keeping the application up to date and keeping the functionality of the application must be a focus of ADP, which is nice to see.
November 22, 2019

ADP provides good value for the money

Support Rating

ADP has literally the best customer services I have experience as a consumer of any product, in any category. I've called with relatively complex questions regarding tax discrepancies with the state department of revenue and every time ADP has rectified the situation with no additional time or followup required from me.
November 07, 2019

Supportive tool!

Support Rating

I have been a user for a long time and never had significant issues with the tool. I recommended the tool to other IT Managers and the ones who implemented it demonstrated good results. I have not found any other tool as solid as this one for the moment.
August 14, 2019

ADP Mobile Solutions App Review

Support Rating

There may have been changes since, but I had called out a seeming glitch over a year ago and the ADP representative was unable to help me that day, hopefully, things have improved. From what I can tell, there is not a customer service team or hotline dedicated specifically to the ADP Mobile Solutions App.

Pay calculation (7)
9.2
Support for external payroll vendors (2)
6.5
Benefit plan administration (4)
Direct deposit files (6)
Salary revision and increment management (2)
Reimbursement management (3)

About ADP Mobile Solutions

ADP Mobile Solutions is a benefits administration tool for remote, tablet / mobile platform access to benefits, timesheets, and pay statements.