We use Brainshark to create, deliver and track our training programs as well as create a learning library for all of our digital learning …
We usually use it for training purposes and to make sure our employees are compliant when it comes to certain compliance frameworks like …
Brainshark is efficient and it's used in our organization across various departments where we use it in employee onboarding and coaching. …
Brainshark is used to help guide employees with education for our company. For example, if they create a new product, we will have …
We had a ton of marketing and sales content, but we weren't able to compile it in one space. It's been incredibly beneficial during the …
Brainshark is a software that we use in our company to coach and train our sales teams, reps and the whole department to prepare them for …
We use Brainshark in two main ways. First, to be able to provide links anywhere, such as in emails, newsletters and our website. These …
We use Brainshark to promote our solutions and services and to drive customer acquisition. We use SlideShark for presentation, …
Brainshark is used across my whole organization to view presentations. It allows us to safely upload and store large files that anyone can …
Brainshark is used primarily by Sales and Marketing, though other departments create some content. It is used internally only; we do not …
At our company, Brainshark is used by different departments within our organization. In Learning and Development, we primarily use …
We use Brainshark across our organization with some locations using it more than others. We use Brainshark to create training …
We have an in depth understanding of the technology and work with leading retailers, wholesalers and packaged goods organizations to …
We are using Brainshark for a number of different reasons. In our HR/Payroll Services area we are using it for new employee orientation, …
We use Brainshark for all sorts of things - marketing, training, internal communications, etc. The entire enterprise is using the product. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Brainshark, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.brainshark.com/solutions/how…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Brainshark is a platform for data-driven sales enablement and readiness. The vendor aims to help companies prepare their client-facing teams with the knowledge, skills and insights they need to perform at the highest level.
Brainshark is a BigTinCan brand, since the August, 2021 acquisition.
With solutions for training and coaching, as well as insights into sales performance, customers can ensure their sales reps are always ready to make the most of any buyer interaction.The vendor boasts that thousands of customers – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to close performance gaps and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives.
Brainshark is a BigTinCan brand, since the August, 2021 acquisition.
- Supported: Readiness Scorecards
- Supported: Coaching & Practice
- Supported: Training & Onboarding
- Supported: Content Authoring
Introduction to Brainshark
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Brainshark is a video presentation platform for sales enablement, now from BIgTinCan (acquired August 2021).
MindTickle are common alternatives for Brainshark.
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 10.
The most common users of Brainshark are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Financial Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Ability to quickly update training content as it changes in our industry.
- Employee retainment.
- Sales training turnaround.
- Speeds up onboarding process for new hires.
- Great tool for instructional designers.
- Great tool to implement and track mandatory employee training.
- We are more coherent and employee training and coaching has become a reality.
- The sales team has become transformed and they are able to reach their targets with ease.
- Our revenue has grown tremendously and this has boosted our growth.
- I'm not sure.
- New employees learned the information quicker, enabling them to produce quicker.
- Current employees are able to use this for sales coaching and development.
- Less turnover during the training process.
- We have recorded improved sales.
- Our sales reps are more knowledgeable and understanding of what we require from them.
- It has enabled and equipped us to create our training context based on our company [mission].
- Last year we rolled out major technology changes to staff and advisors and assistants in the field. Hundreds of people had to know how to use new systems to do their work and open accounts. We created over 100 classes on every change, and then created nine curricula that a quick survey could place you into. We had almost 700 people in curricula based on their business needs... from 45 to 100 classes. Some as short as 3 minutes, some up to 15. Plus recordings of all our training webinars and Q & A sessions. We saved hundreds of thousands of dollars by creating all this ourselves with just a handful of people and I think put out a better product that anything being offered to us by external companies. We still have all these classes available for anyone new, or who expands their business to use other areas of the system training offered.
- I am currently using Brainshark for our webinar trailers and for our website. We do see more views of our trailers and can link the viewer from passing parameters into emails and marketing automation platforms.
- I'm not sure.
- More knowledgeable sales force
- More informed home office
- More creative content creators
- We have faster reporting turn around on our assessments and more efficient at student reporting (the people managers are happy)
- We are better at creating uniform look and feel of all our presentations (the "branding" department is happy)
- We can train the authors/instructional designers up to speed quickly on how to use the application (the training department is happy)
- Our clients are very impressed with the product we are able to provide them with.
- Since we implement how Brainshark is used we have found several areas where it has a significant impact...the first is the ability for any three step distributor to build a supplier / manufacturer content library that can be utilized by their B2B sales group
- Brainshark's survey and question tools are an excellent way to solicit feedback from both internal and external audiences...
- Brainshark is a cost effective way for retailers and wholesalers to manage store and field level operations...
- Increased positive results from new employees who are not experiencing delays in registering for their user services due to the online training
- Better customer service as it relates to payroll due to the training being given to administrative assistants across campus.
- Able to be compliant with State requirements regarding Ethics Training
- I get better engagement from the agency plant so although I can't directly relate it to ROI, it does have impact
- It does improve our sales rep's ability to effectively engage agents
- I can now track over 15,000 views to our marketing and help videos. This allows me to determine where customer pain points are located in our program
- I am now able to determine the area the sales team needs the most training but giving simple quick quizzes
- I can track views down to the ISP number and know when a video is shared internally in an office, letting the sales rep know that there is a lot of interest.
- Onboarding training, improved
- Product training able to be global through conditional redirects which launches training in persons local language
- More than 10,000 co-workers accessed our benefits presentation this year. That's up from around 6,000 last year. Huge time savings for our HR personnel.
- The presentations are fairly quick to make especially when compared to other training development tools. It can cut the time by 50% or more when developing information pieces.
- Better customer service
- Increased product knowledge for employees
- More efficient sharing of information
- Interactive training content
- User-friendly development
- Helping us move toward a paperless environment.
- Improved communication across the organization.
- Provided a vehicle for eLearning where none previously existed.
- Enhanced communication
- Message Consistency
- Client satisfaction - we send out summaries of our big webcasts/conference calls via Brainshark. We've received lots of replies stating they love the format because they can consume the information on their own time.
- Time to market - before Brainshark, it took several days, if not weeks to work with a design team to get professional-looking summaries available. Now, we have the process down to a day or two.
- Faster time to ramp up Sales on specific content they need for their roles
- Providing short digestible learning content since Sales doesn't have time to spend 30 minutes learning something new