<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 100
Based on 148 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's a really easy platform to use. It integrates seamlessly with Cvent, so with a few clicks, your information is pushed through and ready to start previewing. It's a huge benefit for your attendees to have your whole conference schedule in the palm of their hand. You can easily make updates, unlike in the old printed guide where once it's printed, that's it. We have so many room changes or last-minute speaker adjustments to make, the app has been wonderful in making sure our attendees know where to go and when!
Professional in Professional ServicesArchitecture & Planning Company, 11-50 employees
This software is very well suited for a variety of larger events, like lectures and performances. I have appreciated setting it up and allowing it to run around the clock for our participants, which ultimately provides a smoother experience. However, I probably wouldn't recommend it for events where you're expecting a smaller audience. It can take a while to set up exactly as you'd like, and it may not be worth the time if you're expecting 30 people or less (depending on how much info you're trying to gather, of course).
Team Lead in OtherHigher Education Company, 51-200 employees
- Provides attendees with their personalized schedules at their fingertips.
- Facilitates networking through the ability to set appointments and send messages with other attendees, and inspires competition with The Game and Click challenges.
- Gives attendees the ability to view handouts, take notes and download the information to their personal computers when they get back to their offices.
- Event management--providing a detailed description of the event (date, time, place) plus details of the event (speakers, topic, sponsors, etc.)
- Registrations--provides enough details about people who register, and tools to manage those registrations (add people manually who didn't pre-register, cancel orders, check-in of attendees)
- Event promotion--events created using Eventbrite can be found by searching Eventbrite for local events
Vice-President in Quality AssuranceInformation Technology and Services Company, 1-10 employees
- Gamification Features - While popular with our users, limited ability to customize or alter the features and set-up.
- Finding Session handouts can be difficult for attendees - would be helpful to have a central hub for their downloads.
- No duplication of events means a lot of time repeating features of a build for repeat events.
- I'd like to see Eventbrite add more customization to the event page layout. It would be nice to be able to differentiate our event through more specific design.
- I've had occasional problems with email formatting in the Eventbrite email builder. It would be nice to have a slightly more trustworthy builder.
- Other than those two things, I think Eventbrite does exactly what it needs to do.
Administrator in MarketingComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 10 answers
Based on 3 answers
So far, we pretty much use Eventbrite exclusively for ticketed registrations.
Consultant in OtherNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 10 answers
It is very easy to use as everything is very intuitive. Configurating an app does not take too much time at the end, especially as soon as you already have done one as you can dupplicate the entire content. This is very practical when you use the app for annual events.Also few elements are not updatable once the app is published. Of course you can't change the entire design and the security settings which is a good thing anyway, but the entire content can be updated which allows you to publish your app quite early in advance to boost the engagement without having to wait to have everything in your hands (for instance the speakers bios or abstracts). Plus by adding more content regularly it encourage your audience to come back also regularly to check what is going on before the event.
Based on 3 answers
Great platform with so many incredible features. It streamlines workflow, communication, messaging, and analyzing data. I know of no other platform that can do what Eventbrite can do for the price or user-friendliness. They also offer great support for new users and integrate well with other platforms (i.e., social media and Sched).
Employee in OtherEducation Management Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Based on 35 answers
We were happy with the customer support from the beginning, when we purchased the application, to after our conference when we were wrapping things up. We initially discussed a timeline to set up the application and were briefed on what we needed to accomplish monthly to meet our goal. When we had questions, customer support representatives were always quick to respond.
Based on 23 answers
Always willing to help out and they have a ton of information handy on their website for self-service. If you can't find what you're looking for, their support team is quick to help out and provide any assistance you may need.
Employee in MarketingInsurance Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 6 answers
Don't wait to register with Apple and Google. You can do a lot of prep work prior to setting up CrowdCompass for integration.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We started using CrowdCompass before there were a lot of alternatives and/or competitors to select from, however I believe our choice would be the same to this day. Not only is Crowd Compass such a great tool in its own right, but it also works hand in hand with Cvent which makes everything that much easier and more reliable.
I think that they are both similar in the services that they offer, but Eventbrite is widely known and because of its popularity it is a chosen favorite. Eventbrite is easier so I believe people are just more comfortable using it. Everyone has heard of Eventbrite and it has a better than average satisfactory rating among its users.
Return on Investment
- Increased attendee engagement via Live Polls and gamification.
- Post-event reporting on Live Poll results
- Fewer calls/emails to staff because everything they need for logistics is in the app: airport and transportation info, the conference schedule, their personalized schedule, interactive maps, etc.
- Very easy and inexpensive to configure one's self. I have saved about $8K year over year by using CrowdCompass and configuring it myself.
- A dedicated URL for each event has been easy to use for tying events to editorial content, promotion and marketing.
- For ticketed events, it has been an easy -to-use system without requiring a lot of training on a complicated technology. It is also competitively priced for transaction management.
- Whether we have discovered any Eventbrite users via the Eventbrite site promotion, we appreciate it as a recommendation of our event for like-minded event attendees.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?