Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CrowdCompass, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Love that it provides each attendees air travel and hotel information so attendees can have all of their important information in one place
- Push notifications are great to get out information quickly to attendees. Have not had any issues with them not working as I did in the past with other mobile apps.
- The map feature where you can drop pins to show where events are throughout your trip is great. And it can be accessed from a session or just by looking at the map and clicking pins directyl.
- I believe the setup can be a bit cumbersome at times.
- It has all been positive and we have received great feedback from our attendees on how nice it is to have all of the information at their fingertips.
- Trade shows
- Business Meetings
- Incentive Trips
- none that I can think of as of yet
- educational events
- use to boost interest in an event
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Implemented in-house
- really did not experience any significant issues.
- Online training
- uploaded all of the app images
- setting up maps
- integrating data from Cvent
- setting up notifications
- it was a learning curve in the beginning
- just figuring out where you need to go to update something.
- not at this time
- not sure what the most recent upgrade was
- looking more like Flex
- being able to set up an app quicker