Score 8.4 out of 10

CrowdCompass!

July 15, 2020
We use CrowdCompass for our incentive trips to provide all the guests with information on the trip. We have also used it for various sales …

CrowdCompass Review

July 08, 2020
We have only used CrowdCompass twice, both in 2020. It was used by my internal client for two Sales Meetings - one in Chicago and one in …

Love CrowdCompass!

May 08, 2020
We are using CrowdCompass in one department as the main event app for our major annual technology conference each year. It helps us …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CrowdCompass, and make your voice heard!

7 people want pricing too

What is Cvent Event Diagramming?

Cvent Event Diagramming (Social Tables) is a software application that allows event planners and properties to work together online. Cvent's cloud-based hospitality software positions event properties to increase sales and work more collaboratively and efficiently with their event, and meeting…

What is Splash Event Marketing Platform?

Splash aims to get event programs in front of the right people by helping users create engaging, branded experiences and optimize conversions at each stage of the event lifecycle. Leverage accurate, visible data for seamless follow-ups and reporting. Empower teams to execute events that bring in…

What is CrowdCompass?

CrowdCompass by Cvent offers mobile event apps that increase attendee engagement and produce a strong return on investment. CrowdCompass by Cvent provides mobile apps for conferences, tradeshows, meetings, and events that range in size from 50 to 50,000 attendees. The product is an integrated component of Cvent’s event management platform.

CrowdCompass Competitors

CrowdCompass Technical Details

CrowdCompass is an event management software system offered by Cvent.

EventMobi and QuickMobile are common alternatives for CrowdCompass.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.

The most common users of CrowdCompass are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

January 17, 2019

Crowd Compass is great

It is being used in our Group Travel department mostly for incentive trips but also for a few meetings/trade shows. It helps us get all of the information into the hands of our attendees without giving them lots of paper. It also allows us to provide up to the minute updates to the attendees should there be any schedule changes.
  • Love that it provides each attendees air travel and hotel information so attendees can have all of their important information in one place
  • Push notifications are great to get out information quickly to attendees. Have not had any issues with them not working as I did in the past with other mobile apps.
  • The map feature where you can drop pins to show where events are throughout your trip is great. And it can be accessed from a session or just by looking at the map and clicking pins directyl.
  • I believe the setup can be a bit cumbersome at times.
It is very well suited for trade shows and meetings and some incentive trips. There are some incentive trips where it does not make sense to use such as on a cruise ship where WiFi is not very good and they also have a newsletter and communication system on board.
  • It has all been positive and we have received great feedback from our attendees on how nice it is to have all of the information at their fingertips.
It is better than Certain and quite comparable to QuickMobile. There are items that I like better in CrowdCompass and vice versa. I think that the map features are much better in CrowdCompass than the other mobile applications. I know there are great changes and updates coming from CrowdCompass as well that will put it ahead of the rest.
Travel Program Managers and Registration Specialists
Very organized and able to multi-task. There are so many different facets to a CrowdCompass event.
  • Trade shows
  • Business Meetings
  • Incentive Trips
  • none that I can think of as of yet
  • educational events
  • use to boost interest in an event
We have been very happy with the product and don't feel it necessary to look elsewhere at this time.
Certain and QuickMobile
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Product Reputation
  • Vendor Reputation
The Certain mobile app platform we were using did not have very advanced features. It was essentially a mobile version of the website with a few additional features. Nothing close to what CrowdCompass provides.
wouldn't change a thing
  • Implemented in-house
  • really did not experience any significant issues.
was very seamless
  • Online training
  • Self-taught
Our training team walked us through the first set up which really helped me to learn where everything is located as well as all of the features available.
The hardest part was just figuring out where to go to update things and the processes you had to take. Once I figure that out building was fairly simple.
just right
double and triple-checking your content prior to launching the event. Have a few people test it out that were not part of the build.
No - we have not done any custom code
Every time I have contacted them they do their best to get me the answer as quick as possible while also being thorough. All have been great.
My contact at CrowdCompass is very responsive and always willing to jump in and help me. I never feel like I have to wait long to receive a response.
  • uploaded all of the app images
  • setting up maps
  • integrating data from Cvent
  • setting up notifications
  • it was a learning curve in the beginning
  • just figuring out where you need to go to update something.
It is a very good tool. The one thing I wish it did was allow you to send out notifications to all attendees that are signed up for a session without having to create a separate group.Tools I have used in the past did have this capability and it was a huge timesaver.
works great no matter what type of program or how many people attending.
Have not had any issues with availability.
Have had no issues.
  • Cvent
was very seamless
  • not at this time
very seamless
walk through with your client services representative to ensure you are doing everything correctly.
very quick to get back to us and get us what we needed.
Contacted us right away to start getting us set up in the tool and walked us through all of the processes.
not sure
  • not sure what the most recent upgrade was
  • looking more like Flex
  • being able to set up an app quicker