April 15, 2020
Read Igor Korotovskikh's full review
Pros and Cons
- Rather robust and mature SIP stack allows simple integrations with telephone infrastructure.
- Powerful and flexible outbound engine.
- Allows voice, e-mail, chat, SMS interaction to be handled similar way with the unified metadata attached to those interaction allows to identify customer interaction history and thus better serve requests.
- CCPulse out of the box reporting application fits to the common CC business use cases with not so much customization which can be achieved without programming.
- Good API interface allows 3rd party integrations if necessary.
- Powerful routing engine.
- PBX capabilities (numbering plans, provisioning, centralized phones control, etc.) are not so good.
- Recording architecture can be better.
- Too open architecture sometimes makes supporting more difficult as customer has to apply to different vendors to support different CC subsystems (e.g. Microsoft/Oracle for DB support, HP for hardware, etc.).