Sometimes the platform has …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Hopin, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
There are core features to each Hopin event: the Reception, Stage, Sessions, Networking, and Expo area — each delivers a unique and personal interaction over live video for attendees, sponsors, speakers, and vendors.
Hopin offers users registration, livestreaming, email, and analytics all included, so there is no need to stack separate platforms. Hopin works with pre-recorded content, live broadcasts, and RTMP streams so users can keep things simple or go all out with video production. Organizers have full access to change anything about their event at anytime.
Whether for users hosting a 50-person meetup or a 50,000 person conference, the vendor boasts thousands of organizations around the world using Hopin to accomplish community and marketing objectives.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portugese, Spanish|
- Allowed us to maintain and grow our audience of LGBTQ+ young people
- Sponsors were generally happy with the level and prominence of branding across the platform
- Saving resources because our team is Hopin Certified and experts on the platforms
- Extending our audience reach
- Extending the geographical region of the clients we can assist
- negative: due to the tickets invoice issue, we had to move the ticket sales to a different platform. This creates confusion for our users
- positive: lead generation - the reports are very easy to be downloaded, so sponsors are happy
- negative: technical issues are critiqued by the attendees.
- positive&negative: they have integrations with other platforms like Restream. We choose that external service because Hopin is very expensive for the same service.
- Extended audience reach whom we haven't have been able to attract due to geographical locations
- Time saving on event set up
- Saving money on resources
- Lead generation for sure, specially because our events are mainly free
- Sponsors have been a problem, we cannot convince them how virtual booths can be beneficial
- Has improved the production quality of company meetings.
- Has allowed us to branch out for use in external events.
- Allowed us to host special events with guest speakers or different ama-type events also.
- Extended audience reach
- Exposed our organization to industry partners
- Hopin enabled a smooth transition from in person to virtual delivery with reasonable platform investment on a subscription level, allowing us to build a team of experts in house to manage our conference delivery.
- Continued the energy of events when they moved to virtual
- Increased engagement
- Provided lead generation for vendors at a time when customer contact was stagnant
- Enabled us to keep our conference business going through multiple lockdowns - which was highly valuable
- Being able to support others with hosting high-quality events has led to more consulting gigs with repeat customers
- Events have virality so they often produce the next leads
- People connect well on the platform so it's nice to be seen as connectors who know how to do more than host a sales webinar
- Extended global audience
- Before I discovered Hopin, I didn't have a way to get to my audience the way I needed to. Zoom or anything like it wasn't an option. I needed an affordable and secure method to deliver my programs. Hopin enabled me to get a positive ROI on my conferencing investment. First of all, it got me in the game, when I wasn't sure I would be able to. Second, the affordability added extra dollars to my profit. Third, and not a small issue, I've had excellent feedback from clients. They like the system and will not hesitate to work with me again.
- It's great for user interaction
- Easy to set up
- Cost effective
- Placed me in a very difficult situation when the opening of an event did not work
- Hopin kept us in business and gave us an easy to learn and use tool
- Lead generation
- Our client is very happy with this platform overall
- We will continue to monitor new features for future uses
- We used this for internal meetings, so hard measurements were not applicable.
- Increased virtual event revenue
- Increased virtual event costs
- Expanded capabilities
- Significant time saving
- The ability to continue operating in a pandemic simply and efficiently
- Great engagement for our events
- Fantastic learning for the team
- This one is hard to say. We had a solution before, which was virtually free to use and worked okay for us. I can't really tell if using a high-priced platform like Hopin has increased the revenue brought in over the free solution. We would have to do a true split test where we sent half of our attendees to one platform and the other half to Hopin, and see if the additional spend is worth it. As far as true ROI, it's hard to compete with an infinite ROI since the other solution was free. But using Hopin may result in additional profit, meaning we may have made at least our investment more and then some over what we would have made using the free solution.
- It is a better solution than our former solution for restricting access only to specific people. When we streamed to a private Facebook group, for example, we had to deal with the built-in distractions of Facebook, and everyone had to have a Facebook account. I feel we may have made it easier for some to attend by streaming these types of events through Hopin rather than Facebook, and therefore increased our reach.
- Hopin feels like a higher value platform than Facebook to people who paid to attend this event.
- Event management
- Time saving
- Ease of use
- Hopin has allowed us to extend our reach and become a go-to option for event organizers in the genre fiction space.
- We are able to host multiple events per month, some of which would require a mix of paid staff and volunteers with 10 times (or more! I've been on those teams in the past!) the number of people we need using the tools and automation in Hopin.
- The immersive experience converts 87% of attendees--either future event registrations or other products and services from us/our event partners.
- Better event engagement
- Lead generation
- Better event attendance
- Resource for event management
- Attendee engagement