IBM Kenexa Reviews

Dennard Melton | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2016

Honest and Straightfoward

Likelihood to Renew

I think Kenexa is a very usable system. I think it would be very good for a company that is smaller than what we are here at Farmers. The system does a very good job in tracking and email templates and having better follow up with candidates. The issue that I have with the system is that Farmers is trying to track over 1000 resumes per recruiter and system seems not to be able to hold the load of what Farmers wants to get out it. But I will say this, it has helped me greatly in terms of organization as well as time management. I like Kenexa, but it has flaws like every other system but it does the job to help Farmers grow here on the East Coast.
Read Dennard Melton's full review
Aaron Binkley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 15, 2013

"Kenexa 2x BrassRing" comes up short when reaching for the proverbial brass ring.

Likelihood to Renew

Not only does BrassRing have critical issues with its regular use, but there were several occasions in which the ATS was down for almost the entire business day. This was especially problematic early in the roll out of the ATS showing that there were clearly problems with the initial implementation of the system. Overall, I would prefer not to use Kenexa 2x BrassRing in the future and I would recommend someone searching for an ATS to at least consider other options before taking the leap on Kenexa, but I would be willing to use it again if necessary.
Read Aaron Binkley's full review
Brett Kummer, PHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2013

Optimize your Recruitment Performance with Kenexa

Likelihood to Renew

I am confident that the Kenexa product will continue to evolve to meet the needs of our business in an ever changing work environment. The affiliation with IBM also plays a factor as we have a long standing successful relationship with IBM products. We will be looking to integrate other Kenexa products in the near future to streamline our HR processes.
Read Brett Kummer, PHR's full review
Simon Meth | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2013

Is Kenexa 2XB the Right ATS for Your Recruitment Team?

Likelihood to Renew

I'm not responsible for the renewal, but if someone asked my opinion I'd have to say that 2XB is functional, does a reasonable job but could be so much better. There are many competitive products on the market but only two or three at the same level as 2XB. I'd want to review each of them before renewing.
Read Simon Meth's full review
December 14, 2013

Kenexa- my personal expereince

Likelihood to Renew

To be honest, this decision would not reside with me, however, while I would recommend some changes, I think that overall Kenexa is an effective tool.
December 20, 2013

2XBrassRing Review

Likelihood to Renew

We have used Kenexa BrassRing since 2001, it wasn't even called BrassRing then. Our systems and procedures are so embedded in using BrassRing it would require a significant financial commitment from management to make a change.
December 17, 2013

Kenexa Review from a Recruiting Coordinator

Likelihood to Renew

I wouldn't mind using Kenexa again because I've already learned it and feel I can pick it up again quickly. I have, however, encountered other tools that are faster and more efficient that I would be happy using in it's place. But overall, I feel as though I'd be able to pick it up again, and teach it... Training someone on it, however, seems like it would take some time and practice with the tool.
December 12, 2013

Kenexa ATS - better than most!

Likelihood to Renew

Although I do not have the authority to renew on behalf the company where I work, I would likely recommend continuing the use of Kenexa rather than abandon it and start over, as it does a better-than-average job compared to other ATS products with which I have experience.

Job Requisition Management (8)
Company Website Posting (7)
Publish to Social Media (7)
Job Search Site Posting (8)
Customized Application Form (8)
Resume Management (7)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (7)
5.4
Candidate Search (7)
6.3
Applicant Tracking (7)
5.4
Collaboration (5)
6.2
Task Creation and Delegation (3)
6.2
Email Templates (7)
User Permissions (6)
Notifications and Alerts (7)
Reporting (7)

About IBM Kenexa

IBM Kenexa Talent Acquisition suite is an ATS and onboarding solution scaled for enterprises. It includes features for managing the candidate search, interview, selection, hiring, and onboarding lifecycle.

Kenexa offers candidate relationship management functionality for tracking candidate data and personalizing communication with each candidate. The suite also provides ATS capabilities via BrassRing, which enables automation for routine recruiting processes. It also includes cloud-based onboarding and candidate analytics intended to streamline candidate selection and hire-to-value timelines.