Overall Satisfaction with Lifesize Video Conferencing
It is used by all departments to coordinate between multiple locations. It helps us keep remote teams and team members connected.
- Video resolution when it works is great. But it has frequent issues.
- Screen sharing is good when it works but has frequent issues.
- The ability to invite people to meetings is great but the user interface to schedule those is not user friendly. So we have few people that can use it remotely other than a few power users and people that join one of our two conference rooms that have the dedicated unit.
- The quality of service (QOS) varies greatly. We have constant lag and other issues that make it difficult to use and cause a great deal of frustration. When it works, its great but our users think it's a joke.
- Remote users have horrible QOS.
- Easier scheduling system to send invites out using web interface that ties into Outlook.
Using the full system between conference rooms with plenty of bandwidth is probably ok. But QOS is weak so not suited for high profile calls. Remote users have frequent problems. We resort to good old fashioned conference calls more often now for simplicity. We need to buy a couple more but are hesitant due to QOS.
Lifesize Video Conferencing Feature Ratings
Using Lifesize Video Conferencing
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- Scheduling calls and sending invites.
- Frequent quality issues and no ability to diagnose them.
- Inviting 3rd parties is difficult compared to webex