https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/As/v3/UWHIM84QDLNC.PNGFinally a data tool that you dont need to be a brain surgeon to operateWe utlise it with our Sales Department to attempt to improve Sales Agent efficiency, productivity and average deal size. With Salesforce alone we could not generate the reports required to look behind our top line data and therefore make better decisions on how to improve our pipeline.,Easy to use reporting tool that you dont need to be a brain surgeon to work out. Very insightful pipeline forecasting tools Great reports on stalled deals so we can see money which has been left on the table,It could potentially have a 24 hour call centre for Support - although this probably isnt neccesary,9,positive - as we have been able to refine our sales processes based on the data its giving us.,MoData Review - Get it, Get trained and start making your life easier (and more accurate)Firstly, MoData directly integrates with our marketing and CRM and that was critical in looking at the patterns to use. In my role, i use MoData to monitor and report on all sales and revenue activity. Additionally, the finance team uses MoData as the TRUE NORTH forecasting platform cash flow management.,Custom decision trees allow us to get to the exact reports we need as a business, not generic ones Exportable custom reports make preparing for board meetings far quicker and I have confidence in the data,Simplify the options... the platform can do SO much that it can be overwhelming.,10,The ROI is on the accuracy of reporting data Time saves on financial forecasting,,HubSpot CRMMoData generates insightful reports to help you make better decisions to improve sales revenueI am using to gain more insights and hence manage the sales team more effectively. Given we are a high-velocity sales organization I was finding it difficult to get historical detail and forecasting data. I couldn't easily work out initiatives that increased pipeline and sales velocity and also what sales agents were stalling in opportunity stages.,Right off the shelf reports that address key sales metrics. I don't need to spend time building reports - I can just request them. Saves me a lot of time and I can focus on analyzing the data from the reports rather than spending time building them Great forecasting tool to give me insights into future revenue and potential gaps Excellent and responsive support. Amit delivers quickly and efficiently. A pleasure to deal with.,So far Mo Data has delivered on its promises. I don't have any issues at this stage.,9,We are hoping to gain an increase in sales of 25% by better understanding our pipeline and implementing smarter strategies accordingly.,,Salesforce Lightning
MoData

MoData Reviews

MoData
Filter 3 vetted MoData reviews and ratings
Carlo Magno Lindo profile photo
August 08, 2018

MoData: "Finally a data tool that you dont need to be a brain surgeon to operate"

• Easy to use reporting tool that you dont need to be a brain surgeon to work out.
  • Very insightful pipeline forecasting tools
  • Great reports on stalled deals so we can see money which has been left on the table
  • It could potentially have a 24 hour call centre for Support - although this probably isnt neccesary
Well suited to high velocity sales environments where managers could make better strategic decisions with better metrics.
Read Carlo Magno Lindo's full review
Mathew Cole profile photo
August 08, 2018

"MoData Review - Get it, Get trained and start making your life easier (and more accurate)"

• Custom decision trees allow us to get to the exact reports we need as a business, not generic ones
  • Exportable custom reports make preparing for board meetings far quicker and I have confidence in the data
  • Simplify the options... the platform can do SO much that it can be overwhelming.
The platform is of very high quality and the team is excellent support.
Read Mathew Cole's full review
Adam Pisk profile photo
July 10, 2018

"MoData generates insightful reports to help you make better decisions to improve sales revenue"

• Right off the shelf reports that address key sales metrics. I don't need to spend time building reports - I can just request them. Saves me a lot of time and I can focus on analyzing the data from the reports rather than spending time building them
  • Great forecasting tool to give me insights into future revenue and potential gaps
  • Excellent and responsive support. Amit delivers quickly and efficiently. A pleasure to deal with.
  • So far Mo Data has delivered on its promises. I don't have any issues at this stage.
Well suited to Sales Directors and Sales Managers to get better insights into their CRM history and future pipeline. Also very useful for identifying trends/issues with Sales Agents and implementing strategies to improve results/performance.
Read Adam Pisk's full review

MoData Scorecard Summary

About MoData

According to the vendor, MoData is an AI-powered sales intelligence software that delivers:
  1. Hundreds of out-of-the-box Sales KPI charts/reports.
  2. Sales Forecasting
    • Deal Scoring
    • Pipeline Prediction
    • Rep Quota Tracking
  3. Track pipeline changes & Funnel progression.
  4. Account Based Sales & Target Account Engagement Tracking

MoData Screenshots

MoData Integrations

MoData Competitors

Entry-level set up fee?Optional

The vendor offers custom pricing depending on: the size and makeup of your team, where your data is housed, your technology stack, customer segmentation, or the features you want. The vendor offers custom quoting and a free trial.

MoData Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

MoData Support Options