- Customer data management / contact management (33)7.878%
- Role-based user permissions (28)7.878%
- Opportunity management (27)7.777%
- Custom fields (28)7.171%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Really Simple Systems, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8 per month
Really Simple Systems CRM is designed for small and medium sized companies or departments of larger organisations doing business to business sales. According to the vendor, the product is a simple and easy-to-use online CRM sales, support and marketing system. The CRM is cloud based making it suitable for companies with multiple locations and people who work remotely or at home. Founded in 2006, Really Simple Systems had over 18,000 users.
With the integrated email marketing module, users can build marketing campaigns and send emails and newsletters directly from the CRM system.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Easy to Use One-Stop Shop
- Supported: Integrated Email Marketing
- Supported: Free customer support
- Supported: Integration with Xero, Sage One an dKashFlow accounting software
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||75%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa|
[I] have used the system for 3 years and implemented it with a number of my clients who are based in the UK and New Zealand.
UK-based CRM system for all GDPR requirements [are] simple and effective to use and has managed marketing activities, sales pipeline opportunities, and company [as well as] contact management.
I initially chose to try it out for myself and had GREAT results. We will be introducing Really Simple Systmes to the rest of our organization and to a second company we run.
The problem Really Simple Systems addresses for us is TIME and EFFICIENCY along with increased ROI's, now that we are not chasing people around from within Sales Force to fix our issues; simple things like our log in credentials not working or changing passwords routinely or they lock you out and even when you do change the password, their system doesn't work. Our Account Executive, Lisa, has been AMAZING! Her emails are always helpful. She is very attentive when helping us and she is FAST, which we never received at Sales Force despite being a long-standing customer. The Really Simple System IT department worked with our IT department to transfer or migrate our data off Sales Force into the RSS platform. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!