Reviews (1-18 of 18)
- I love how you can embed it in Chrome as an extension (I think that's how it works...). The process of initiating a document is near-instantaneous.
- The user interface is intuitive and simple; it's only a few clicks to actually work through the whole process of getting a document signed and ready to send off.
- I love that the recipient doesn't need to do anything other than possess an email address. We send them a contract and they simply receive it and follow the instructions and it's really easy for them. We work with contractors in many different countries as varied as Poland, Mexico, Nicaragua, France, Singapore, the U.K. etc. Not all of them speak English even. But the process of getting a contract signed has never been an issue in our workflow.
- Because it's tied to Google, I've encountered some weirdness a couple of times if I happen to be signed into a browser window as a different user, etc.
- Shows who has viewed the documents
- Sends reminders
- Extremely quick to figure out and use
- Can be used on a mobile device easily
- I think the "prepare document" screen can be a little more user-friendly
- A way to keep the documents organized a bit better on the documents screen
- I would also love a way to keep the contacts organized--or to transfer contacts from our database to the site
- Sign and share with more than one person.
- Add specific places for information to be entered by the customer.
- Store documents and notify the sender when they are sent, opened, and signed.
- I would like if there were some more features for data entry.
- It would be nice if you could upload multiple documents to sign instead of merging them into one file before sending.
- I don't know if there is a functionality to do this, but it would be nice to send a followup attachment after a file as signed as a confirmation, or use automatic actions after a signature is received.
- Convenient uploading of documents.
- Edit documents quickly and easily.
- Receive a receipt of contracts via email and on the SignRequest website.
- Send email reminders to clients.
- I would like if it allowed me to go back in and edit the document and resend it to the client.
Great for people starting out with online e-signature programs.
- Easy to upload documents to sign both as a pdf and as a word document.
- Very simple features which allow me to set the contract up within a few minutes.
- Toolbar on the right side for additional details needed.
- Not the most mobile-friendly. My customers have had issues with signing it on their mobile devices, but it still works.
- Only other suggestion is that to adjust the contract typing for larger fields as the fields' inputs can appear small when signing.
- Maybe have an "initial only" field. I know I can do it with the signature, but it looks kind of off in my opinion.
- Easy to prepare documents for signatures and dates.
- Receive emails with attached PDF of signed documents.
- Very fast and easy to get a document sent for signatures.
- Not being able to paste an email address is an issue.
- e-Signatures- Businesses are all working online today. Paper contracts are becoming more and more obsolete, so you need a solution that provides online contracts.
- Price- SignRequest has one of the more attractive price points for businesses.
- Usability- Our team was able to figure out how to use SignRequest without too much hassle, although some competitors have more intuitive products.
- Salesforce Integration- Not as strong as some competitors. Pulling in custom fields, and other changes can be difficult to make.
- Team Usage- We sometimes got team versus personal settings mixed up during use.
- Templates- Reproducing templates can be time-consuming.
- Easy to drag and drop signature fields
- Supports almost all mainstream document types
- Easy to remind people to sign
- Sometimes dragging around the boxes for signing can be finicky.
- Occasionally when you re-size the boxes that makes the text really big or small depending on how you adjusted it.
- SignRequest is extremely user-friendly and its interface is smooth and straightforward. It takes the guesswork out of sending contracts and agreements online for review and signatures.
- SignRequest is easy to set up and customize. I truly like how well its setup is structured. I've had zero issues uploading documents and customizing them.
- SignRequest also allows you to save documents and use over and over. I really liked this feature as we send a lot of a similar contract out to our clients. We are able to change the amount and tweak the client information quickly and streamline the process.
- SignRequest sends a final signed document after reach party signs it. I like adding this final PDF to our invoices when we send it out so our clients can keep a digital record of our agreements.
- It may be helpful to have an open feature similar to HubSpot's' email app. It lets you know when someone has opened the document or email for review.
- Honestly, this has been the only online document tool I've used that I love completely. It's very hard for me to find something negative.
- Easy to upload and rename documents
- Really easy to mark where documents should be signed
- Easy to monitor the progress of the documents
- Lets you know via email when the documents are signed
- Despite contractors signing the agreements, the system continued to send the same agreement over and over without prompting it
- One contractor didn't receive all of the documents and I had to resend them twice
- I had to kind of click around to figure it out because there's not much of a walk-through on how to use it. Once you figure it out, it's really easy
- Support is lacking. I emailed to ask about why the system kept sending out the same contract over and over after it was signed and I never received a response to that
- Quick and efficient technology, good user interface. SignRequest really does well to position electronic signature services as the time-efficient future for legal and consent documentation needs. No more going to print, sign, scan, and send documents...this is much easier.
- Clear instructions for use, making it easy for new users to quickly understand how to correctly use SignRequest to accomplish time-sensitive tasks.
- Makes sure users understand how to access their signed documents through their account. This provides a great, cloud-based resource in which users can keep their important signed documents.
- Not many cons to this product. It is really answering a need for esign services that reaches across multiple industries. Can continue to work on smoothing out the user experience even more (with multiple log-in options and easy ways to go back and retrieve documents, for example). I'm really stretching to provide cons, because the product really is top-notch.
- Completely customizable input fields. You're able to determine what kind of information you want, where and what size you want the field, and whether it's mandatory or not. You can even indicate in what order you need people to sign!
- Integrates with automation tools. I use SignRequest with a popular automation tool in order to link it with my virtual coaching platform. This makes life infinitely easier and allows me to scale my business up without scaling up the hassle and workload.
- Low Price Point! SignRequest offers a WEALTH of features for quite a low price point.
- Honestly, I haven't really found much. I'm not a fan of with the platform. If they decide to offer it for free I wouldn't argue, though! hah.
- Easy to insert form fields.
- Easy and secure document delivery to my clients.
- Automatically sends fully executed documents.
- I love the color coading which designates who signs where.
- I love how easy it is to set up a sign order. Who signs first, second, third, etc, and that SignRequest handles all of the document delivery and records the whole signing process perfectly.
- I would like text notifications included in the free version.
- I would like an affiliate program since I recommend it so often to my clients and colleagues.
- I would like a better mobile interface.
- Legal signatures (allows for people to draw in signatures rather than just providing text options)
- Signing log provides exact dates & times for when documents were signed
- Easy to use interface
- Clunky UI when filling in documents that require long-form responses. (Doesn't allow for entering of multiple lines at one time; lots of clicks required to complete a document with many fields)
- In the free version, can only send one document at a time
- Well suited for smaller organizations that need a cost-effective way to manage electronic signatures. Not appropriate for organizations that need to send out a large amount of documents.
- Not well suited for completion of complex/long-response documents because of the UI. Best for documents that require a simple entry, like a sign and date field only.
- SignRequest made my workflow easy. Creating a template for the 1 doc we needed signed, and it was easy to plug in signees easily, quickly and assign the correct order.
- With my small use case for SignRequest I can't think of anything that could be improved, except possibly easier integration with multiple CRMs to store docs in one place.
- Highly accessible, also for people who are new to the tool (the ones you send your contracts to, to be signed)
- Easy to add text and/or symbols to your contracts
- Fully web based
- Automatic reminder emails for contracts that are waiting to be signed
- Very suitable for all internal contracts, like employee contracts
- Less appropriate when dealing with external parties that are less used to digital signing
- Shortens the sale cycle. Quotes come back signed faster.
- SignRequest indicates the stage of the document e.g. if a customer received the contract, read it, or already signed it.
- The availability of a signing order makes it perfect for internal (audit) use.
- Sometimes it takes a while before documents are uploaded.
- Not all customers understand the process of signing the first time.
- Ask multiple people to sign the same document in one go. Signrequest takes care of the order and workflow.
- Allow signing multitude of document formats. Digitally signing a pdf for example is not straightforward for most people. With this tool it's peanuts.
- Clear 'track and trace' functionality for monitoring all the documents sent out for signing.
- When I started using it, 'drag and drop' functionality did not always work. They seem to have fixed this problem as it hasn't occurred anymore.
Especially when multiple people not located close to each other need to sign a document, it can be quite a hassle to get all the signatures the old fashioned way. Also, sometimes even simple (internal) documents need signatures which really can do without the printing, signing and scanning. It should be easy and quick.
When using signrequest externally it depends on the client if they are ready to use it or not. Not everybody is up to 'digital' speed, so to say.
SignRequest Scorecard Summary
|SME||minimal $16||$4 per user|
For text message verification and bank payment verification additional fees apply
SignRequest Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
SignRequest Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SignRequest Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Finnish|