Reviews (1-15 of 15)
- Notifications when applicants apply.
- Ease of the job posting process.
- Ease of making changes to my posting.
- Messaging candidates options are limited. There are pre-written questions if you want to use them, but I cannot change them or figure out how to change them.
- To schedule an interview I only have 140 characters to leave a note to the candidate.
- The "My Team" features are not useful to my company at all.
- There used to be a search candidate function, but it was limited. It has been removed from the site.
- Storage of hiring documentation.
- Uploading of training documentation and progress meter.
- E-verify and other legal documentation reminders.
- Can have a better User interface.
- More/different levels of personality tests, based on the skills required for a position.
- More user control to hide/view documentation available to users.
- Customer Service is exceptional. They get back to you promptly and are very knowledgable. If they don't know an answer, they will find it.
- Their integration team is amazing. They know all of the right questions to ask, and are easy to deal with.
- Their onboarding system is seamless. They keep your state and federal documents up to date and it's easy to navigate.
- Their reporting is not what it should be. You can't filter on certain reports, and it makes it difficult to get the information you need.
- They have partnered with Reliant for Perform, and the transition between the two was difficult.
- Quarterly Updates
- Paperwork interaction from Manager to Employee
- Hiring / Application questions and testing
- I wish the reports had a little more customization. I know they have already improved them since we have been using them but they're just not there yet.
- Links for the Employee's to be able to contact HR or Payroll
- Employee Dashboard having more functionality for them.
- The assessments in the Hire module allow managers and supervisors to choose from applicants who are suited for our line of work.
- The onboarding process allows our company to avoid costly printing of hiring packets.
- The Learn module allows us to reach all of our associates with the same material at one time, which allows consistency throughout our stores.
- Honestly, it is hard to find anything that needs improvement. Each time we have had an issue, it is resolved quickly. We wished for a better support page, it will be coming soon. We asked for a performance module, we begin BETA testing in a few weeks.
- PeopleMatter is a very intuitive and easy to use hiring and onboarding solution, with particular strength in serving the retail store environment and the challenges associated with hourly workers.
- PeopleMatter is highly customizable for the store environment. With an easy workflow and custom assessments, store managers have gained time back to focus on driving sales, and higher quality candidates have led to reduced turnover and shrink results.
- The team at PeopleMatter is top notch to work with, from implementation to support.
- PeopleMatter is a leader in store hiring for retail, restaurant and hospitality. The corporate solution is not fully built out, creating the need to modify hourly workflow in the professional hiring space.
- While the system is highly customizable, one workflow has to accommodate all areas of the organization. All locations and functions don't operate the same, so it is a clunky process.
- Simplifies the On-boarding process. Easy to find and sort through applicants based on the individual store needs. Ensures all onboarding is complete before moving forward with the new hire.
- Integrations aid us in ensuring data flows through all systems based on our needs. Ensure the data is correct and duplicate entries no longer need to be made.
- Customer service is quick to answer and solve your questions.
- System is simple to use, our restaurant managers love the look and feel of the product.
- The Learn Module could use some attention. Would be nice to have sample courses to use that would be generic to certain business types. Would be nice to be able to modify tests and modules without needing to recreate them. Would like the ability to print test questions and answers for our records.
- Integration seems to be overloaded. Would be nice to have a point person for integrations specifically. All integrations are so different. Would be nice if that individual could keep an eye on our account and be proactive when certain items stop working due to upgrades, etc.
- A better solution for rehires. Be able to know if an applicant has already been in the system to ensure multiple workfiles aren't being used.
- Job listings
- Testing services
- Support team
- I wish PeopleMatter had an option to limit the visibility of attachments. The MyDocuments section allows one to upload important documents pertaining to the employee but because we use PeopleMatter like an online employee file... there are just some things the employee does not need to see.
- PeopleMatter has an option to have the employer upload documents they wish new hires to view and sign before their first day (i.e. policies, handbooks, etc.). However, it would be nice to make certain documents available to the job that the document pertains to. For example, there is a delivery driver statement that should be reviewed and signed by delivery drivers but this document shows up for all the other positions too such as for servers, cooks, and bartenders who do not need to read or review this document.
- With so many positions in our restaurant it is nice to be able to send messages about specific positions to specific people as opposed to everyone in the company when certain protocol changes may not pertain to them.
- As a manager/admin I have easy access to all employee info via the PeopleMatter app. All your phone numbers and email addresses are in one place.
- PeopleMatter makes it extremely easy for employees to pick up and give up shifts via the PeopleMatter app.
- The PeopleMatter app should allow all employees to have access to an employee contact list.
- Action items should be able to be opened via the PeopleMatter app.
- Employees should be able to update their own availability as long as they meet the company requirements.
- Makes it easy to see when I-9s are due and to see when any information is outstanding.
- Generates labor dollar numbers as soon as the schedule is entered. It also makes the manager approve a schedule that is outside of the thresholds that they should be in.
- Makes it easy to get a message out to all of our staff.
- Our staff has had some trouble with the schedule feature. They are used to just entering information into a spreadsheet and they say that entering it into PeopleMatter is a little more time consuming.
- I trust that the PeopleMatter team is current with the federal and state tax, I-9, and e-verify changes. Saving me time and stress.
- In my experience, PeopleMatter consistently addresses the needs of the industries it serves. I feel I am able to voice challenges and to see solutions to help address those challenges in the upgrades.
- By far PeopleMatter's greatest attribute is the talent on the team. The company name described the exceptional service I have experienced as a customer.
- The reporting feature could use some attention. I am currently using a beta version of a reporting function that allows me to customize more reports in Hire and Learn.
- I am new to computer based learning and scorm development so I would love to see some type of training or support in developing courses and being able to test the functionality inside LEARN before launching globally.
- I would love to see performance and time and attendance modules.
- I love the E-Verify piece that PeopleMatter provides. It is very user friendly and makes me confident things are being done correctly.
- The application process is very easy for both our applicants and our admins.
- We started using PeopleMatter when it had just come online, it had a lot of issues in the past. But they work out the kinks as they go and always take customer feedback very seriously and tweak the system to make it better based on our needs
- PeopleMatter could be better when it comes to recruiting on a corporate and executive level
- The reporting could be a little bit better, they are working on release a new reporting feature so hopefully that will help.
- PeopleMatter's site very quickly and easily guides users through the workflow created by our team. A hiring manager knows they are complete when all the Onboarding steps have checkmarks.
- PeopleMatter is easily customized. Users can have different employment forms by store, state, or even job role depending on your selections.
- PeopleMatter sends email updates and system pop-ups when they are having processing errors in their system, so you aren't wondering why the site isn't working correctly (with resolution times).
- We have had a few "hiccups" with hiring managers being able to process background checks after an individual has started. Administrators have had no errors. PeopleMatter's helpdesk has been able to resolve the issue or provide a work-around.
Snag Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Snag. is a recruiting and performance management platform. Snag. is designed primarily for service-focused industries. It’s hiring features include applicant tracking and screening, onboarding, and centralized documentation, with some automation available.
Snag. also provides post-onboarding features. This functionality includes learning management systems, which enable prebuilt or custom e-content for employee development. It also supports employee scheduling. The platform is mobile accessible.
PeopleMatter is priced per location per month. The pricing is consistent for predictable budgeting and planning – as customers add additional locations, fees increase.
Snag Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||65%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Snag Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Snag Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, French (onboarding only)|