<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.7 out of 100
Based on 86 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
PeopleMatter is well suited for location based, hourly hiring, and I would highly recommend it for onboarding in any scenario. It is not well suited today for corporate or professional recruiting. The onboarding and compliance components serve all audiences very well.
ZipRecruiter is a great platform for entry/low-level positions as it's a very popular job board that can stretch to thousands of potential applicants. When it comes to more senior roles, because it's incredibly easy for anyone to apply, it's time-consuming and difficult to find a "needle in a haystack" for an open position
Administrator in Human ResourcesStaffing and Recruiting Company, 11-50 employees
- Simplifies the On-boarding process. Easy to find and sort through applicants based on the individual store needs. Ensures all onboarding is complete before moving forward with the new hire.
- Integrations aid us in ensuring data flows through all systems based on our needs. Ensure the data is correct and duplicate entries no longer need to be made.
- Customer service is quick to answer and solve your questions.
- System is simple to use, our restaurant managers love the look and feel of the product.
- They make the process of posting positions relatively easy. While there are plenty of details to help round out your job posting, the UI is simple and easy to use. Sharing to company social media is available as well.
- Their dedicated account managers are extremely helpful and usually available to speak with you right away.
- The pricing packages and flexibility of payment options make it an attractive option in this space.
Manager in Human ResourcesSecurity and Investigations Company, 201-500 employees
- I wish PeopleMatter had an option to limit the visibility of attachments. The MyDocuments section allows one to upload important documents pertaining to the employee but because we use PeopleMatter like an online employee file... there are just some things the employee does not need to see.
- PeopleMatter has an option to have the employer upload documents they wish new hires to view and sign before their first day (i.e. policies, handbooks, etc.). However, it would be nice to make certain documents available to the job that the document pertains to. For example, there is a delivery driver statement that should be reviewed and signed by delivery drivers but this document shows up for all the other positions too such as for servers, cooks, and bartenders who do not need to read or review this document.
- Quality of candidates - one of the reasons we stopped using this platform is the lack of quality/qualified candidates. ZipRecruiter has an option where candidates can one-click on a type of job and their resume is posted to a variety of roles. These tools tend to make recruiters cringe, as resumes are splattered across job postings that aren't truly related to their skills. More filters for job applicants would be incredibly helpful, especially as the platform grows!
- Price - for smaller businesses that don't hire hundreds of people, the price seemed a bit high. It just wasn't worth it for us.
- Overall, just more ways to filter criteria and candidates. I struggled with finding filters based on location and/or if candidates were willing to relocate. We had candidates applying from all over that had no intention of relocating.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
I would definitely renew our use of PeopleMatter, because it would not be beneficial or cost effective for us to go back to doing it in house. If they are willing to listen to our needs and wants and update the program for the better on a regular basis why would you. I feel like we got in on the ground floor and we are evolving with them
Based on 6 answers
Results. The bottom line is the results we are getting. We are seeing not only quality applications, but quality hires that can directly be tied to our use of ZipRecruiter. The ROI is second to none - a simple and easy to use tool that is driving healthcare professionals to my various clients.
Based on 2 answers
Based on 2 answers
ZipRecruiter is very user-friendly and is extremely reliable when searching for new talent. There are numerous features to help you when you have questions about a posting or your profile. The filtering process is awesome and you have so many ways to find the right talent with the screening questions provided by ZipRecruiter.
Based on 3 answers
The account reps were easily reachable. I have made different types of recommendation, especially about the communication part. There are videos and a help center with fairly quick response times. I can easily update my career site, and they even have a text to hire option. I have not used that yet, but we are discussing it.
Based on 25 answers
Have not had to utilize support recently, but in past instances they have reached out within 12 hours to help rectify any problems or answer any questions about features and functionality. The only issue I ever had with them was trying to clarify, when they previously advertised that they posted on 200+ job boards, if that meant that your job would for sure be posted on each job board. Turns out, by the way, that they only guarantee distribution, not posting
Manager in Human ResourcesHospital & Health Care Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
I would just say make sure you really think about how you are setting up the product. Are you using the roles correctly? Can we automate any processes
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
PeopleMatter is straight forward and easy to use - from the administrative side it is virtually an out of the box process. You plug in your locations, jobs, and availabilities, know your Onboarding steps, add a link to your website an go! It's not perfect but this was our first experience with any type of applicant tracking/onboarding/LMS - the reporting is more dynamic now than in the beginning and it is an evolution into what we truly can use!
ZipRecruiter is great to use for job postings and searching candidates. However, you cannot upload and manage candidates in the same way as Microsoft Dynamics or Workable. As job board access, it is effective, but as an ATS, it is not as useful. I would recommend using it in tandem with another software
Supervisor in Human ResourcesStaffing & Recruiting Company, 10,001+ employees
Return on Investment
- We have reduced the followups with hiring almost by 90%.
- With reduced follow-ups, we don't have to have multiple people wasting their time on making sure that all hires have completed the required documentation.
- We had zero failures in missing hiring documentation.
- No more paper performance appraisals. Everything is online and easily trackable.
- When we first started, and didn't have an ATS Zip was our go-to tool. It keeps all the resumes there attached to each job if you choose that option. When we switched to using our own ATS, it allows us to post the URL in the job posting. This saved us a ton of time in both regards.
- The basic use of Zip is very affordable compared to other older job sites (CareerBuilder and Monster), and it posts to multiple sites in one click. Huge time saver.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?