SurePayroll Reviews

Michael Lien | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2020

SurePayroll Decision

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SurePayroll is being used by our business for payroll and certified payroll. I find it easy to use and easier to manage than any other service we've used in 18 years. Their customer support is outstanding.
Read Michael Lien's full review
Sherri Wren Rush | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 02, 2020

SurePayroll Is My Favorite

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've used SurePayroll for the past six years for my community foundation, and I added it two years ago for another nonprofit org for which I volunteer. SurePayroll handles all payroll tax updates, filings, and even preps W-2s. The time I save on the HR portion of my job is incredible. I'm extremely pleased with the SurePayroll product.
Read Sherri Wren Rush's full review
April 09, 2020

Great for small nonprofits!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used SurePayRoll at a small legal service nonprofit that transitioned from a Board Member handwriting checks monthly to the SurePayRoll platform, which ensured we paid our growing team bi-weekly. We decided to use this platform because it was cost-effective and easy to navigate. I was the sole user in the organization, and as we were a small nonprofit, I had many other tasks besides the role of the human resource department so it was beneficial for SurePayRoll to be an easy platform to navigate. The issues that it addressed were helping our organization ensure that our employees were being paid on time and that both we and they had the proper tax documents on time to file.
April 02, 2020

My favorite payroll service!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SurePayroll is used for our bi-weekly payroll service for the company. It allows direct deposit for our employees and provides necessary information to the workers' comp insurance company. SurePayroll also calculates all required taxes, deducts necessary funds from employee's net pay and directly from employer's account, makes the payments, and files quarterly taxes.
Rob Siders | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 25, 2018

SurePayroll ... near-perfect for small business!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SurePayroll as an end to end payroll processor and tax collection/payment system. Between client projects and business development, I have limited time for a lot of the important administrative things ... like filing and paying my quarterly taxes and keeping abreast of changes to various federal and state employment laws. SurePayroll handles it so I can focus on other stuff.
Read Rob Siders's full review
Marcie Kleiman | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 03, 2018

SurePayroll in a nut shell

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SurePayroll for our bi-weekly payroll and for producing end of year W-2s. It allows me to track our 401Ks, our payroll taxes, bonus payments, and much of our employee personal data. It is the only payroll program used by our company.
Read Marcie Kleiman's full review
Candace Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 01, 2018

SurePayroll worth every penny for small businesses.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I chose SurePayroll over ADP and Paychex because it was simple to use and was affiliated with Paychex overall. Their pricing was the best for the types of services included in the costs. The user interface is simple and I love that I can process payroll on a cell phone if I'm out of office. It's easy to setup new employee's and run reports. This isn't a complicated setup, but for basic payrolls and smaller straightforward organizations this service can't be beat! I made the right decision, and support on tax issues has been above expectations. They take care of everything and are great at followthrough. In addition, if I need help, I like that I can get someone on the phone with ease. I highly recommend.
Read Candace Fuller's full review
Daniel Lieber | TrustRadius Reviewer

SurePayroll works well for SMB

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SurePayroll is our payroll service. We use it to process payroll for all of our employees (W-2) and payments to our recurring contractors (1099). The service is very automated and allows us to process payroll in a few minutes at an affordable price point that beats everyone else in the market. We do not use their 401(k) services and outsource that to another firm. They also process quarterly and year-end payroll related filings.
Read Daniel Lieber's full review
Kimberlee Micolo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Easy Payroll Processing

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SurePayroll is used to process all payroll for our company. SurePayroll is easy to use from any device (phone, tablet, desktop,) letting me process payroll no matter where I am. They submit all withholding taxes and reports, making sure we are always compliant with all requirements. SurePayroll is a great service for small businesses.
Read Kimberlee Micolo's full review
August 08, 2018

SurePayroll is great for a nanny!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is not used by my organization. I was using it independently to pay my nanny. It solved a business problem for me in that it took all of the work out of paying taxes/withholding to my daycare provider. It made it very easy for me to use without having to think too hard!
August 03, 2018

SurePayroll For Sure!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SurePayroll to pay our single employee who is the main owner of the company. It solves our problems by calculating the taxes owed and making sure the payment is processed and goes through on time every 2 weeks. It has been simple to use and has done exactly what we needed it to.

Pay calculation (7)
9.9
Support for external payroll vendors (4)
Benefit plan administration (3)
Direct deposit files (7)
9.4
Salary revision and increment management (7)
9.6
Reimbursement management (4)

About SurePayroll

SurePayroll offers an online payroll service that lets small business owners run payroll anywhere, anytime. The vendor automatically pays and files federal, state and local payroll taxes.