Reviews (1-5 of 5)
January 28, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Our search engine marketing department uses Yext to ensure our client's information is the same across all platforms. So often we find clients changing hours on their Facebook page and forgetting to update them on their Google My Business listing which makes people unsure which information is correct. With Yext, they just have to change the information once and it adjusts on all platforms. The only problem I have run into with this software is having the optimization link expiring after being opened once however, I believe that is a security measure they take.
Read Lauren Ericksen's full review
Yext ensures that facts such as calendar updates, holiday hours, and so much more about businesses are correct across all platforms. Yext helps with brand management by updating its network based off of search engines. Another great quality is that it makes sure there are no duplicate listings for your company and if there are, they take care of the issue.
October 07, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We use Yext to manage our 390+ locations across the country. Yext's platform allows us to disseminate information to all locations with relative ease. It also allows us to have a uniform online presence throughout multiple online areas that are crucial to the overall marketing aspects of our brand. When consistency is key, Yext helps deliver it.
- Location management in one place.
- Easy to use dashboard and location editing. There are no items that are out of place or unexpected in the dashboard that you have not seen nativity in Google my Business or Facebook.
- This platform is expensive. There are cheaper alternatives out there that can do just as much for less.
- There is no ability to run ads through Yext. This hinders it from being the all in 1 platform that others have already addressed.
Read Chandler Elmore's full review
The best use case for Yext is for organizations that have multiple locations (like franchised companies) that need to maintain a consistent online look and feel but still offer flexibility to update individual locations with pertinent information and offers. It is a great tool to get overall general information out to online listing services as well as the big social media outlets.
January 29, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Yext is part of the SEO services that our agency provides. Our clients need to manage their listings across the web on Google and other sites, and Yext delivers a secure platform to do that. We can input all their contact information, business description, photos, and other details into one platform, and this information will be universally provided across all their listings.
- Simple UI. The platform is easy to navigate.
- Great customer service. Any issue that we've taken to the support team has been resolved within a day.
- Takes some time for a new user to understand the platform.
- Some website error messages when reviewing listings do not make sense.
Read this authenticated review
In an industry, such as hospitality, where companies have listings across the web on different site, it is crucial to make sure that each listing has the correct information — users who see the listing need to be able to contact the hotel and see the correct address. Yext is perfect for this, as it makes it easy to put all the accurate information in one place.
December 05, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Yext is used primarily by our Marketing Department. It allows us to create and manage our clinic information (address, phone number, website info, hours, accepted forms of payment, etc.) across many online directories. This allows our team to ensure not only that the information being posted online is accurate which helps consultation volume and show rate, but also greatly strengthens our SEO which is a huge benefit to our company. SEO is the second largest driver of leads therefore it is important that our SEO program is strong.
- Yext is very, very user-friendly and easy to use.
- Yext provides information within the portal on how you can enhance your listings as well as how you can fix any issues with your listings that may exist.
- Yext's dedicated account managers can help you with any issues that may arise. For example our location pin on Apple Maps was wrong on one of our clinic listings and our Yext account manager reached out directly to Apple support and fixed the issue.
- Because SEO is so important to many company I would love to have more regular contact with our Yext Account Manager, primarily to discuss ways to continue to enhance our listings.
- It would be great is Yext could be available at a lower per location, per month fee. The current monthly fees would make it difficult for a smaller business to take advantage of their services.
- It would be great is Yext would show you examples of what your listings look like on various sites that they manage. The customer provides the information and it would be great to have more visibility into how it actually looks on the web.
Read Megan Sullivan's full review
Yext is very well suited for a larger, multi-location business. As your organization grows it becomes more and more challenging to manually manage your online listings across the web. With Yext you simply add your location information and the sites they work with are automatically updated. For smaller businesses with only a few locations, it would be much more cost-effective to create and manage these listings yourself instead of paying a monthly fee.
November 29, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
I use Yext Knowledge Manager at my company to manage local listings of our clients. It's the most powerful local listing management platform out there. Yext Knowledge Manager grows everyday and their team continuously adds new features.
- Fast updates
- Reliable data push -- Only takes one try to get data corrected on local listings
- Great interface -- Easy to use
- Local Listing Management -- Super reliable, fast and accurate.
- Review Management -- Powerful feature that integrate with a large number of directories for reviews.
- Analytics -- Provides useful data and insights for your business listings.
- Customer support -- They offer good customer support but sometimes it might take a couple of follow-ups to get a response.
Read Ali Zakeri's full review
Yext Knowledge Manager is the way to go if you have the budget, manage multiple listings/locations and don't have the time to manually manage your listings. However, if you are a small business with a limited budget then Yext is probably not the best choice for you due to high costs.
Yext Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Yext headquartered in New York supports many popular brands with listing data centralization and correction, consolidating business information with data quality control, geomapping, and other data reliability features for online search engines.
Categories: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Yext Technical Details