Subscription discounts didn't provide enough flexibility.
- Very good - Products are easily set up and you can charge and set up however you want.
- Amendments are easily done mid-contract.
- Just wish you could send more than 10 amendments from Salesforce to Zuora at a time! Not all companies have limited products. This is especially true at renewal and if you've changed up your products.
There are a lot of customisations involved in the end to achieve the result, but with compromise. For example, usage billing is not just loading the usage, but also involves calculation on the loading sheet, to add exchange rate conversation, max and min charge etc.
Zuora is software for subscription businesses. The software is designed to provide an end-to-end subscription management solution that includes billing, finance, commerce and insights, helping users establish a subscription business model and establish, nurture, and monetize recurring customer relationships.
Zuora spans across commerce, billing, collections, revenue recognition, and analytics. The vendor says their products aim to help users:
- Go to market with their subscription offerings, then grow and retain their customer base across multiple channels
- Automate billing, collections, and revenue recognition to scale their business and support their go-to-market strategies
- Deeply understand their subscribers and the health of their business at all times
Zuora is headquartered in Foster City, CA with 11 offices around the world. The company services over 800 clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Box, YP.com, Vivint, Hubspot, and Schneider Electric.
- Supported: Product Catalog
- Supported: Subscriptions & Amendments
- Supported: Zuora for Salesforce
- Supported: Billing & AR Settlement
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Revenue Recognition
- Supported: GL Integration