In my humble opinion ActiveCampaign is the best email marketing tool for those who know how to get revenue from it
Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
As a freelancer, I work for entrepreneurs who are starting their businesses and require some way to collect leads and to contact them through email marketing. ActiveCampaign allows my clients to stay in contact with their leads and customers and to automate some of the tasks implied in this process.
- Email templates
- Lists and tags
- Email deliverability
- Interface can sometimes be slow or buggy
- Customer service is good but not 24/7
- Price scales really quickly if you have many contacts
- Some processes have been automated, resulting in more time to devote to other important tasks
- Costs have greatly increased
- Email marketing templates have been customized to follow the company's stylebook
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign is indeed a great email marketing tool, but due to its pricing, only people who know how to get revenue through email marketing will make it worth it. In cases where there is no clear email marketing strategy determined, it can increase your costs without getting anything from it.