Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use ADP across our entire organization. It has allowed us to use employee self-service for benefit enrollment, employee changes, performance evaluations, and much more. We have employees across the country and this allows them to keep their information updated and decrease errors.
- Employee Self Service - This allows our employees to make their own changes. ADP is always updating the mobile ability of WFN so our employees are able to make the changes from anywhere.
- Dedicated Payroll and Benefits Team - ADP provides us with a dedicated person for both Payroll and Benefits issues.
- Continuous Updating of WFN - ADP is always asking for feedback to make the system better.
- FMLA/LOA/ADA tracking - They do not offer a feature that helps with Leave Management.
- ACA hours Tracking - We have many part-time employees that do not work every pay period. The ACA module creates an error because the employee missed a payroll instead of just using the total number of hours worked and the number of weeks that have pasted in the measurement period.
- FMLA and ACA tracking - Considering intermittent FMLA hours are not tracked in the system the ACA module doesn't calculate our employees that were on FMLA correctly.
- HR team saves time with tasks.
- Increase communication with multiple locations through one system. Saving time for managers as well.
Our HR team has saved time, but I'm not sure how much. - We have had ADP for 7 years, so our time savings have happened over time as we added/use ADP features. We are currently importing new hires instead of manually entering them into the system. This has saved us about 30 minutes per new hire. On average we have 20 new hires each week. During open enrollment we are no longer entering the benefits elections, the employees are using self-service to make their elections.