Overall Satisfaction with Ally.io
Ar Roambee we use Ally.io as our OKRs software and tool and also for some aspects related to performance management. Ally provides a strategic execution framework and we do use it on a company-wide basis. Ally.io has helped us in a meaningful as we have worked through the pandemic with some of our offices remaining closed and through remote working to stay aligned to our company goals. Ally also provides a pillar to onboarding new employees and as an additional tool for strengthening internal communication by providing a common business language.
- Ally has a friendly platform that is easy to learn.
- Ally.io provides great reports, metrics and dashboards.
- Ally excels at customer experience and provide value added benefits.
- Ally provides useful resources for OKR champions.
- Accelerate integrations and add more integrations.
- Ally.io has room for improvement in providing benchmark in-depth analysis across industries, same-size companies, etc.
- Ally.io can still improve upon some of its product features and communicating the releases. Videos have been extremely helpful.
- Ease to invite new users, deactivate users.
- Ally provides valuable training tools on the OKR framework.
- Ally provides immediate technical and customer support.
- Timely and higher internal communication
- Ability to strategically focus
- Alignment to corporate goals
Again, Ally ranks very high and this is because they continuously work towards improving their software, platform and solutions. I believe that they have been very innovative and are adding important layers to help keep an OKR program culture relevant and beneficial to its customers. Ally is an opinion leader in this category and not a me-too tool.
Do you think Microsoft Viva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Viva's feature set?
Did Microsoft Viva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Viva go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Viva again?
I believe Ally.io to be one of the best OKR software tools available and it can be deployed easily to small, medium, large enterprises. The tool is easily scalable and its implementation can be deployed without necessarily having a pilot test. I can not find scenarios where it would not be appropriate.