Overall Satisfaction with AnyDesk
AnyDesk is a well-known software that is widely used in our organization. We use it primarily while working from home to access the office setup via my laptop or vice-versa. I also use it to access my home pc or laptop using my mobile. Other than screen access I also use it to share files between systems, print documents, etc.
- It has an inbuilt Wake-on-LAN feature, which allows starting the remote computer with just a click.
- We can create an easy-to-remember custom alias for different systems, it makes it easy to access the systems without any ID or long numbers to remember.
- It allows auto adapt resolution, it displays the remote system according to the host systems resolution.
- Doesn't work as expected on low-resolution devices.
- There are so many issues while accessing android devices using a laptop.
- It occasionally shows 'Waiting for Image' when connected with a mobile hotspot.
- Using AnyDesk, I can actually start my office computer and work on it without any issues, so it saves my time and increases work efficiency.
- Remote printing and Remote file sharing also improve productivity in a positive way.
- AnyDesk is fast, reliable, and efficient, so it works well whenever required.
Do you think AnyDesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AnyDesk's feature set?
Did AnyDesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of AnyDesk go as expected?
Would you buy AnyDesk again?
AnyDesk might the best choice for users who wants to temporarily access a system, as it doesn't mandatory installation on Windows Devices, we can use most of the services without actually installing it. This might be not the first choice for users who wants to use AnyDesk for systems with no display like monitor attached to it.