Overall Satisfaction with Bacula Enterprise
We currently use Bacula to back up multiple virtual machines. We have 103 important jobs that perform data copying every day for the organization. Backup is very important as this data is constantly updated and is essential for navigation and safety at sea. It is centralized management through a graphical interface and is released for multi-users. This solves our problem.
- Ease and speed of data recovery in the event of a disaster
- Ease of backup management by staff
- Easy-to-use, intuitive graphical interface
- Compatibility with legacy systems
- So far no problems with the backup tool
- The job scheduling feature
- Existing, full and differential backup types are the main ones we use
- Fast restoration
- Immediate restoration of files and folders to source virtual machines
- Has data security with encryption
- Service running quickly after disaster due to fast recovery
Data Protector was a confusing tool for configuration. There wasn't much research source for doubts. The tool was not intuitive. Problems understanding the initial configuration of the tool made maintenance difficult. Bacula Enterprise is totally different, as it has an environment that is easier to manage and many sources of research on the internet on the subject.
Do you think Bacula Enterprise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bacula Enterprise's feature set?
Did Bacula Enterprise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bacula Enterprise go as expected?
Would you buy Bacula Enterprise again?
It is suitable for backing up files that are updated daily. We use Bacula to backup various files in virtual machines. It is centralized management through a graphical interface and is released for multi-users. This solves our problem as it is easy and fast to recover data in case of a disaster.