Overall Satisfaction with Bluebeam Revu
A lot of people in our organization use Bluebeam Revu to mark-up drawings, sketches, and Word documents. One of the greatest business problems it solves is having multiple users in one document. Studio allows you to set up a project so that multiple people can have the same PDF open at the same time and we are all able to use the same PDFs at the same time so no one is duplicating work.
- It is an easy product to use on my office computer and on a tablet when I am out in the field - so there is no need to switch between different products.
- Bluebeam Revu is very intuitive to learn.
- You are able to filter comments based on person, discipline, color, whatever you like.
- A Callout can only have one arrow - I would love to be able to add multiple arrows to callouts.
- I would love to be able to lock an image proportion while resizing.
- The highlight tool sometimes highlights more things than you'd like.
- Able to work very efficiently and quickly, ultimately saving our clients money.
Bluebeam Revu is a far better product than Adobe Acrobat for what I need to use it for. There are so many tools that Revu offers that I haven't seen in Acrobat. From marking up, adding images, renumbering pages, sharing PDFs, adding hyperlinks to drawings, measuring - it is hard to compare the two products because Revu is so much better.
Sharing documents is great with Bluebeam Revu - you can have multiple people in the document marking it up and you see it in real time. This is extremely helpful in my industry. With Bluebeam Revu it is very easy to renumber every page in your document with its sheet number. It is also very easy to find things in the document with text or a visual. I love being able to calibrate and measure things in Bluebeam - it saves so much time.