Overall Satisfaction with Breezy HR
Breezy is an applicant tracking system that logs candidate applications, organizes them and tracks them through the hiring process.
- Good features
- Integration abilities
- Manages scheduling
- System full of glitches.
- Customer support lacks accountability, professionalism, knowledge, and follow-through.
- Expanding tabs makes vital information not visible. Serious user interface issues.
- System outages during business hours.
- System is not intuitive.
- Employees become vitriolic if given negative feedback.
- Constant technical problems.
- Integrations constantly fail and have to be redone.
- Breezy's outages have cost me a lot of time. I have no access to my candidate pipeline for hours during the workday.
- Breezy's lack of customer support and the lack of accountability is very frustrating. The hardest part of my day is when I have to deal with them.
- Breezy had caused so many interviews to need to be rescheduled because the technology failed or we didn't get the proper notifications.
- Breezy's lack of responsiveness makes it impossible to get any of these glitches addressed. They get angry that you insulted their software.
I did not choose Breezy and it's the most frustrating ATS I've used in my 20+ year career. It would be different if they were willing to work on making their software better, but they become very defensive when you tell them there's something wrong with it. I would rather have NO ATS than this one. It's been a great source of frustration and disappointment.
It's very difficult to navigate. Most systems have a job management side and a candidate management side. Breezy only has a candidate management side. It never pulls our jobs to Indeed. The user interface is so challenging to navigate. It will remove vital parts of the screen if you expand a menu. It freezes constantly. It's a great idea, but it has so many software bugs. There is something wrong with this platform and nobody wants to find the bugs.
The support is very frustrating. They don't research any issues and give you explanations that don't make sense, don't solve the issue, and don't make them seem trustworthy. The service levels are the most frustrating part of Breezy. The company gets defensive and upset if you tell them there's something in their software that needs to be fixed. It's constant and it's so exhausting to deal with them and their emotions. It's bizarre and it's so unprofessional.
Do you think Breezy HR delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Breezy HR's feature set?
Did Breezy HR live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Breezy HR go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Breezy HR again?
Breezy would be a good product for someone who is not used to using an ATS. If you are an HR professional who has used ATS systems before, Breezy would cause a lot of frustrations. It doesn't perform on the level that software available in 2020 should. You have to constantly refresh your browser, our posted jobs don't feed into Indeed even though they're supposed to. Calendar integrations fail at least once a week, causing me to have to reschedule interviews. There are so many random bugs and glitches in this system that need to be fixed. If you have hiring deadlines to meet, Breezy is not for you. It goes down all of the time and getting support is very challenging.