Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn CRM
We use Bullhorn as our complete record for all contact with both candidates and clients. The software has a lot of useful tools that helps eliminate a lot of time-consuming events, but on the same knot, can often be lagging in many areas. Since 2017, they have added many new additions that simplify the information-recording process.
- Ease of use & user-friendly
- Finally integrated to a variety of browsers and operating systems
- Easy export/import options to market to both clients & candidates
- Easy to coordinate and plan scheduled meetings and interactions
- Email client is external and must be used by Gmail. The internal email feature was removed from the software (unless you mass mail).
- The software is a little clunkly, and although it's a newer version, it seems a bit outdated.
- While the platform is web-based, it fails to run smoothly through a mobile platform, and often times, the loading times are a little sluggish.
- Very easy to record and edit contact information for marketing and communication purposes.
- Keeps record of previous placements, so sorting out active and passive clients is more fluid.
I would test out multiple ATS and see which work best for you. If you are comfortable using Gmail as your email platform, than Bullhorn is most likely your best option. Bullhorn makes it really easy to parse in new candidates and client information, all without tedious external options.