Overall Satisfaction with Carta (formerly eShares)
Carta is being used to track, provision, and approve the shares and RSU gifts within our organization. All members of the org here are using it and is helps everyone really understand where their shares stand and when each portion will be vested. The transparency and peace of mind the tool provides are priceless.
- It is extremely easy to navigate and understand the app/tool itself.
- The clean layout make tracking and managing our shares/benefits easy and exciting.
- This helps upper management remain transparent and honest about what is promised and when it should be rewarded as time passes.
- It would be great if we were able to link our 401k to the app and have all benefits in the same place.
- I think that an occasional training or resource provision on the best ways to use our options would be helpful.
- Mentorship and guidance upon IPO or Acquisition would be a really cool benefit to our younger employees.
- Time-savings and the weight that Carta takes off of office management are a huge win for us.
- The transparency and availability of the information Carta stores/presents is another big ROI for us.
- The ease-of-use here makes the need for training minimal, therefore saving both time and money.
Carta is a more focused tool on future investment opportunities and the use/reception of company shares as a benefit of employment. These other HCM tools are great for things like PTO, insurance, pay stubs, taxes, and more. They are just missing the shares usually and that is where Carta comes in and saves the day.
Carta is perfect for any sized organization when shares and stock options are in the picture for new/seasoned employees alike. If a company does not provide these benefits to employees, it may not be the best fit for them unless there are other value-adds the tool can provide in other areas.