Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jabber
We are using Cisco jabber to do internal communication. It's being used by whole organisation worldwide. Each employee has access to this software. It's really helpful in daily operation to get quick information by simply sending messages to co-workers but when we compare with other alternative available in the market like Skype, Microsoft Teams, it really needs to be upgraded up to the mark.
- Easy to implement and install.
- Easy to operate. Anyone can easily use this tool.
- We can have international calls using this communication tool.
- Really need to upgrade in terms of quality and features.
- More options need to be added like video call and emojis.
- Sometimes in between calls or chat it freezes and slowness is another problem.
- Need to work on design.
- Currently we are using alternative tools to get other features which are not covered in Cisco Jabber.
- Low cost. We are satisfied on ROI.
- It's completing our required objectives and expectations.
- Mobile version also helps to get easily connected when we are out of office.
- Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
Previously we have used Skype business tool and were completely happy and satisfied with that communication tool. It gives all different options to communicate like audio, video, chat options. Also we can have meetings as it's well integrated with Outlook. Skype also provides the option to share heavy files.
Currently we are using version 11.5.6 where we are getting very limited options on this version. I am expecting more features but at the same time I am happy with the easiness of the software. Also we get this at a good cost.
Do you think Cisco Jabber delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Jabber's feature set?
Did Cisco Jabber live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Jabber go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Jabber again?
I would say in small organisations where employee strength is low and uses are limited, people can use this software without any hesitation. Also this is budget friendly communication software when we compare it with other alternatives.