Overall Satisfaction with Conductor Searchlight
Conductor is easily the best SEO and content platform we have used. Its interface is fluid and user-friendly, and the team provides excellent support services to us. The platform showcases everything you would need all under one roof. Whether you want real-time data on competitors at a page or domain level, or want to know how to leverage optimizing your content for getting into the all-important quick answer boxes, event featured snippets, or people also ask boxes, this platform tells you how to do it! It provides the most comprehensive aggregation of data. It pulls in Google Analytics, Search Console, Social Metrics, Sentiment tracking, Google trends, and all the things you would expect. It also partners with DeepCrawl and SEMRush to give you the most cutting edge technical SEO torchlight to shine on your site health issues. The managed services afford an amazing and deep technical site audit, and I have seen a lot! The support to our teams is amazing, and Conductor are constantly evolving the platform with their cool new beta roll outs. It really is the best of the breed in 2019. It also allows for better and easy digestible reporting for keyword tracking, competitor tracking, cannibalization, on page diagnosis and fixing, PPC and organic -- under one view! :)
- Support and Services: if you have different teams - it's hard for you to manage everyone's needs at once. Conductor does their bit in giving your teams and publishers support.
- Data integration: it's the best experience ever. Quick, precise, and also adding value.
- Cutting edge tools: content brief, content mapping, market share analysis, and the AMAZING explorer research tool, which is the BEST on the market today to research your topics and content!
- Slightly better keyword segmentation.
- Switching off wasteful or poor PPC ads.
- Removing thin content that is not performing.
- Allowing us to integrate content into a powerful hub page, thus streamlining resources for content management.
The data is real-time or less than a week behind. It's by far the BEST data set for any SEO. Other platforms do not come close to this.
It allows publishers of content to map out, plan, and research their content, and it ensures that they are aligned with SEO best practices in 2019. It has improved the consistency of content and means our new URLs are already future-proofed!
This is where they really smash it out of the park. From the in-platform chatbot to the amazing support from Conductor's teams, they are peerless.
BrightEdge was the tool we had. We felt that Conductor, however, was a much better fit for our internal needs, and spreading the best SEO practice to employees and sub-teams.