Overall Satisfaction with CrowdCompass
My company - specifically the Events Team - uses the CrowdCompass mobile applications for three major events on an annual basis. I am responsible for the build, implementation, overall management and post-event data metrics for our apps and love using CrowdCompass to do so. We have utilized CrowdCompass more and more over the past five years and have grown our adoption rates so rapidly that we no longer print physical programs and have saved thousands of dollars as a result.
- Easy and fantastic interface for users to be able to learn quickly and easily
- Offers a number of features to utilize as well as to sell for sponsorships
- Integrates very well with Cvent Event Management solution
- It could be a little more customizable
- There are some limitations as far as what content can be incorporated
- There could be a better, more efficient way to "mass upload" data for things such as filtered lists, etc.
- Positive - CrowdCompass has allowed us to eliminate paper programs thus saving thousands of dollars in printing and labor
- Positive - the ability to send push notifications when there is a change to the schedule is something a paper program could never do
- Positive - adoption rates have been so high we are looking into using the program for more and more events
We started using CrowdCompass before there were a lot of alternatives and/or competitors to select from, however I believe our choice would be the same to this day. Not only is Crowd Compass such a great tool in its own right, but it also works hand in hand with Cvent which makes everything that much easier and more reliable.
CrowdCompass is well suited for anyone or company in need of implementing an event app for any size or type of event. If you are looking for a more environmental way to give your attendees everything they need in the palm of their hands or an alternative to printed programs, then CrowdCompass is for you. If your attendees are completely against technology and refuse to accept change, then this might not be for you.