Time Management & Efficiency for both Planner and Inviteehttps://www.trustradius.com/event-managementCvent Event ManagementUnspecified8.72181012018-12-31T19:54:39.903Z
Updated May 29, 2019
Time Management & Efficiency for both Planner and Invitee
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
Currently we use the product for all of our institutional campus activities (i.e. ceremonies, commencement, community impact day, etc.). We have approximately 12 users within different departments from our special events team, donor relations, alumni relations, student affairs and faculty affairs. Cvent helps us keep organized and see what type of registrant to expect (allergies to food, room capacity, answer registration questions) and also see at an event thru On-Arrival.
- User friendly for those registering, by answering a few quick personal questions and any custom registration questions (i.e. dietary restrictions).
- Customer support, if you can not find an answer within the Cvent Community (Cvent's google of all things) then you know that you are just a phone call away to have someone not help fix the problem but also walk you thru it in a teaching manner as well.
- Proactive with technology advancements making it easier on both the planner and invitee. Example - On-Arrival, badges can be made in advanced using Cvent registration with seating assignments but while checking in the invitee just needs to state name and quickly be found via tablet this information then can be transferred to all planners in the room (i.e. VIP arrivals).
- Training more virtual, although you have most of the resources it can be overwhelming as you are not going to learn everything all at once. Though there is always Cvent Community and a phone that can be made.
- Images it would be great if there were some stock photos or backgrounds that could be used that already to the sizes needed.
- Flex - logic questions and being able to put in more sub questions on top of each other.
- This has allowed us to focus on larger ticket items rather than being bogged via time and people in constantly dealing with outlook, excel and other programs when trying to plan.
They do not stack up, unless you want a simple invite and registration with basic personal questions. Cvent offers details and customization not only for the planner (i.e reporting, check-in, payment, questions) but for the attendee as well (all information in one place, quick time updates, etc.). The reason was simple you get more for your money and it is incredibly time saving and efficient with budgeting tools, reporting, archiving and having all information stored in one place. Did I mention you can access it from anywhere, I sometimes have to work at home or in other cities this allows me to jump on any computer and begin the work!!
For any type of event/activity that you are expecting more than 30 people. Cvent has all the tools to manage 30 - 1000+ person event with different complexities being able to used per type of event. For instance; we hold our Graduation week on Cvent this has multiple activities for both our students, faculty and staff to attend depending on the type of program they are graduating from, Cvent makes it easier on both planner and invitee to know where they're going and what to expect. We do not use it if we have a smaller event (10-15 people) or do not need to know who is coming (i.e. open forum/community walk-up).