Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
Our 4-person travel and meetings department has used Cvent to design and execute large events for our organization, such as a national meeting for 850 attendees, and an incentive trip for 630 attendees. We have also used it for smaller groups and training classes. It is a robust platform which provides everything that we need in order to plan amazing events, from venue sourcing to post-event surveys and everything in between, which has been a very practical solution.
- Their support desk is exceptional and they never disappoint.
- They are relevant. They are now offering assistance with planning virtual and hybrid events.
- They have flexible training options and excellent certification opportunities.
- I wish the new hybrid and virtual options were included in the price and not considered "add-ons" which cost extra.
- Some of the features the features that were available in the Classic version are not yet enable in Flex.
- I feel inundated by an excessive amount of emails about news, announcements, training opportunities, or product updates. We have an account rep that keeps us current with those kinds of things.
- It's a one-stop shop which has streamlined our event planning processes and saved the travel and meetings team a significant amount of overtime.
Their support desk is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my 30 years in this industry. They are always available, knowledgeable, and professional. No matter how complex the problems were that I have ever presented to them, they had the solution.
Depending on the complexity of your needs and content, some of the features take some practice.
Do you think Cvent Event Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cvent Event Management's feature set?
Did Cvent Event Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cvent Event Management go as expected?
Would you buy Cvent Event Management again?
As in our situation, if you have a small team in charge of planning large volume events, Cvent is the perfect tool. In addition to venue sourcing and sending RFPs, you can use the same platform to create, distribute, and manage registration websites, invitations, inventory, travel reservations, and surveys. We don't find it to be beneficial for smaller, transient groups or meetings where less than 10 sleeping rooms are required.