Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Talk
We switched to Dialpad from a legacy PBX phone system with physical desk phones to soft phones and headsets through users work-issued laptops. This allowed us, along with other solutions, to be much more flexible in our work environment and adapt how we do business. We are no longer tied down to a physical office location to be able to do business. One of our employees has since moved out of state and has been able to continue working with minimal disruptions. Recently we had a snow storm that allowed us to continue operating with all of our employees working from home instead of having to drive through the snow to the office. And I haven't even touched on the call quality and ease-of-use benefits. Calls are crystal clear and the service has been 100.00% reliable for us. I personally have even noticed a latency drop in using Dialpad compared to the old system, which is critical for real-time voice communication. Dialpad Talk has also helped me recover a significant amount of my time by reducing support and maintenance requests compared to our legacy, on-premise PBX system.
- Superb audio quality
- High availability/reliability
- Ease of use (End user/end user interface)
- Ease of use (admin center, settings, maintenance, etc.)
- Windows Desktop App (clunky and sometimes slow, crashes if left running with no activity for a while - such as overnight)
- Specific call routing option - on the Main Line, there is no Voicemail fallback option when simultaneous ring is selected. Support ticket/feature request has been submitted
- Shared Voicemail boxes that update as users update the mailbox (ex. user marks Voicemail as read, it is applied to all users with access to that Voicemail mailbox)
- Standard call routing features - IVR, open/closed hours, holidays, etc.
- Time recovery for me as the admin
- Much better experience for clients
- Clearer, more reliable phone calls
Do you think Dialpad Ai Voice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Voice's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Voice go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Voice again?
Small to mid-size professional services businesses, such as ourselves, are well suited particularly if you are going away from desk phones in favor of soft phones through an application. The AI/Voice Intelligence features were very good in testing, although our compliance department does not allow us to use them for customer phone calls.
Using Dialpad Talk
13 - All users use Dialpad Talk as the primary (and only) business phone number. This is a key tool for our business and is used daily by all users