Overall Satisfaction with Engagor
Our overall impression is very positive. Engagor has evolved a lot throughout the years and we’re really pleased with the current state of the software. Engagor actively keeps us up-to-date about their product roadmap. Moreover, we already attended Engagor Day, their well-known user and partner event, to present our case study. We feel like we have a good relationship with the people working for Engagor.
- Firstly, one of the main strengths is the fact that you’re able to reach out to support on live chat. Overall, the support Engagor provides is very quick and reactive.
- The engagement part is also very valuable: Engagor is very good in automatically tagging mentions to provide context to a mention. With the help of Smart Folders, we’re able to handle data effectively.
- The reporting feature is very advanced. With the help of custom dashboards, tailored to our own needs, we can quickly pass on information to our management.
- I personally like the team performance section because you can see what each team member did in which amount of time. Engagor offers you the ability to analyze all of this data in just one view.
- The Engagor API is also a very strong point which allows us to integrate the tool with other software we’re using in-depth.
- The Canned Responses feature is sufficient enough for small business that only need to create a limited amount of template replies. We have created 2,000 Canned Responses for 3 different networks in over 4 languages. The feature in Engagor isn’t sufficient enough because you don’t have a good overview. Luckily, we developed our own tool called “bluebird” which does the trick and shows the validation time and script for the administrators.
- Moreover, the publishing feature has improved a lot but it’s difficult to keep up with the changes made in the social media platforms.
20 - Most of the people working in Engagor are Community Managers. A part of the management team also has access to Engagor to view the dashboards.
- Engagor has a positive impact because of the very smooth reporting feature. This is especially valuable for our management team. We’re doing a good job with the team performance to analyze how every team member is performing. Engagor allows us to work more flexibly. We can work with the platform from any place. People can work together in the inbox without doing double-work, no matter where they are located.
We evaluated Hootsuite, Coosto and Sparkcentral. Our contract with Engagor will end in 2016 so we’re currently looking at other tools as well. We made a selection between 9 or 10 tools and we are evaluating them to see which one is most valuable.
Before we take a decision, we need to take a look at all the other options and analyze them in detail. We’re very likely to stay an Engagor user because of the good pricing. We still benefit from it a lot and we think it’s a great tool in general.
Engagor is a very powerful tool for customer care purposes to be able to engage in real-time with your customers. If there are a lot of messages coming in during important peaks throughout, we can easily answer them every 30 seconds.
Engagor isn’t that fit to use for publishing. We mostly use Engagor to reply to messages in real-time. However, for scheduling posts in Engagor, we publish and schedule on the native platform instead.