Overall Satisfaction with Flipgrid
Currently, our school is using Flipgrid across and within grade levels for various topics and projects. We recently used it to build a school community within our staff by completing a #Fliphunt to introduce incoming teachers to vitals points and people around the school. To begin the school year, students have also participated in a Meet & Greet #Fliphunt to build relationships in their classroom.
- Flipgrid does an excellent job of amplifying student voice by giving students a voice in a variety of ways, using their mouth, drawing their responses, and demonstrating their learning on their Flipgrid board.
- Flipgrid allows teachers to share their best practices and lessons by uploading ideas into the Disco Library located on the Flipgrid platform.
- Flipgrid allows students to build community and connect with others by following and participating in #FlipgridFever on Twitter and Instagram.
- At this time, Flipgrid is doing things right by listening to its users, teachers, and students.
- The positive impact Flipgrid has had on my students is amazing! Students who would otherwise get lost in the crowd, have their voices heard. Students who are typically quiet, have a stage all their own and they shine. A student of mine who was mute in class broke out of his shell and used Flipgrid to share jokes.
Those who created Flipgrid and continue to work there, support teachers and students tirelessly and graciously.
Flipgrid is well suited in EVERY aspect of learning and teaching. It's even welcomed at parties, gatherings, and team buildings. At this time, my youngest daughter uses it for her personal journal which allows her to speak, sing, draw, and act out her thoughts. I have yet to find a non-use of Flipgrid.