Overall Satisfaction with FreshBooks
I am a freelancer working for a small number of clients on an ongoing basis. I use Freshbooks every day for preparing estimates, issuing invoices, entering expenses and keeping time sheets. It helps me stay organized by keeping everything in the same place and it's very easy to pull off reports such as time spent on projects and tasks as well as expenses for the year.
- I like the way my company logo appears automatically on my estimates and invoices. I used to use Word for these and the formatting always needed attention. Now my documents look professional and they take less time to produce.
- The time sheet function is very useful for clients who pay me on an hourly basis. It takes just minutes to pull off a timesheet per project and task at the end of each month in the required Excel format. I can also track how I am doing against my time estimate which is useful if I am working for a flat fee.
- I like the way expenses can be entered as one off or recurring and tax is automatically calculated. It's also very easy to pull off a report of expenses by category.
- I haven't found anything I'd like to change. It is very intuitive to use and meets my needs exactly.
- All positives so far. I am definitely more efficient and when you work as a freelancer and have to do all the admin AND run the projects, this is a huge plus!
I haven't had to contact the vendor at all. I didn't find the software difficult to use and it didn't take long to learn how it works.
Freshbooks is extremely user friendly and does exactly what I need it to in a fast efficient manner.