Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
It is being used by the Enterprise Sales organization, but we're opening it up to the entire organization for listening purposes. We use it to understand what our customers ask during the sales process, career development and sales coaching opportunities, and org-wide initiatives.
- Coaching - having the ability to give feedback directly on the call is very valuable.
- Tracking questions and action items - Gong pulls the action items and questions asked during the conversation so simply.
- Measuring performance - we're going to use Scorecards for identifying what looks good to increase the onboarding velocity.
- There is some trickiness with getting the call set up so we're using the consent form. That process would ideally be seamless and takes the pressure off of the Sales person to say the call is being recorded.
- None at the moment. We're still building the Gong program, but we have high hopes.
The Gong support team is fantastic. They've made themselves available at many different times of the day and have made this process seamless for me as the Business Administrator.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?
Well, in my role having this data is fantastic, so people in this industry should absolutely use Gong, or something similar. If it is in another group, like Marketing, I wouldn't necessarily recommend. It depends on each team use case.